Infantry transfers

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by arnyrogers, Oct 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Does anybody know the process involved in transferring from one infantry unit to another. Ie from 3 yorks to Parachute regiment. It's something I am looking to do withing the next year or so.
  2. why not just do p company & if you pass that then apply?
  3. Fill out the transfer paperwork and if you're accepted then you'll be loaded on to P Company.
  4. Because if he is a non-para infantry capbadge the chances of him getting on P Coy are pretty low... as in fcuking low.

    Days of getting your 'light bulb' and doing P Coy for shits and giggles are gone.
  5. I had a friend who transferred to paras from the rifles. Go to your RCMO and request a transfer, then you will have to do PRAC selection for a week then if you pass that, you start at week 6 para depot and that goes to any cap badge if If you are a trained infanteer.
  6. Miss read if you are a LATE ENTRY Officer all you have to do is pass p coy, do your jumps course and if there is any placements you may get it.
  7. A trained Infanteer has to start at week 6?
  8. Yep, week 6. You dont learn how to say "Hat" overnight now do you.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Touché
    • Like Like x 1