Infantry transfers

Does anybody know the process involved in transferring from one infantry unit to another. Ie from 3 yorks to Parachute regiment. It's something I am looking to do withing the next year or so.

Z

Zarathustra

Fill out the transfer paperwork and if you're accepted then you'll be loaded on to P Company.

why not just do p company & if you pass that then apply?
Because if he is a non-para infantry capbadge the chances of him getting on P Coy are pretty low... as in fcuking low.

Days of getting your 'light bulb' and doing P Coy for shits and giggles are gone.

I had a friend who transferred to paras from the rifles. Go to your RCMO and request a transfer, then you will have to do PRAC selection for a week then if you pass that, you start at week 6 para depot and that goes to any cap badge if If you are a trained infanteer.

Z

Zarathustra

I had a friend who transferred to paras from the rifles. Go to your RCMO and request a transfer, then you will have to do PRAC selection for a week then if you pass that, you start at week 6 para depot and that goes to any cap badge if If you are a trained infanteer.
A trained Infanteer has to start at week 6?