infantry or sas

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by AndyMcNabWannabe, Feb 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. well i aksed dis qestion da ova day but all i got were abuse, so im aksing it agen but after iv dun a bit ov reserch.
    im not sure wever to join da infantry da sas or da paras. my corprol sed dat id be gud in da infantry or da paras but he sed u have to be selected to get in da sas. so i aksed my leeder person and dey sed dat u can go to a speshul place in hereford or sumink. lyk a secrit place and dey do all kindsa tests like interogation and shit. wot do i av to do to go in?
    i rekon dat id prefer da sas or da paras to infantry cos my bruv sed dat da inf r all dumb shits.
    fanks 4 all ur help guys! nd hopefulli i wnt get as much abuse as last tym!! lol!

TRANSLATED FOR YOU DUMB FCUKS:
    Well, I asked this question the other day, but all it got was abuse, so I'm asking it again, but after I've done a bit of research.
    I'm not sure whether to join the infantry, the SAS or the paras. My corporal said that I'd be good in the infantry or the paras but he said you have to be selected to get into the SAS. So i asked my OC and they said that you can go to a special place in Hereford or somewhere, like a secret place and they do all kinds of special test like interigation and shit. What do I have to do to get in? I reckon that I'd prefer the SAS or the paras to infantry because my brother said that the Infantry are all dumb shits.
    Thanks for all your help guys! And hopefully I won't get as much abuse as last time! Lol (which means laugh out loud for all you miserable fcuktards, i.e. I chuckle to myself)

There? That better OFAH? That 'civil' enough for you? :roll:

2. bored again are we?

minus 500 points for the most pathetic wah so far this year.

3. mayte! i ent a wah nd i ent bored. im jst comin on ere lookin 4 ansers.
    if u cnt help dnt anser but dnt be all bully in me nd shit.

4. I'd love a good bite..

'enit brav'

5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Heard chiming in the distance..............

Attached Files:

6. wtf? i dnt get it?

7. Learn to spell first you knobber, how old are you ?

chavs fkn grip my sh*t grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :x

8. im 15 nd i do no how 2 spell im doin english at gcse i jst cba its only da internet it ent lyk uv gotta rite proper.

9. is ne1 actually gonna give me ne usefull info or wot?

10. first of all you need to be able to take a fist up your chocolate starfish innit

post a photo and we will decide innit

11. Your location says "Bridgend Wales" so do us all a favour!

12. wots a choclate starfih? if its wot i fink it is den ur fuckin gross nd i ent battin on da ova side jst to get into da sas
    ur all fukin sick

13. Im sure his Cpl will arange that , was your Cpl one of THEM ??

14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I can't believe some of you are biting. :roll: