Infantry or Arty whos the Thickest

Status
Not open for further replies.
#4
EricCantona said:
Obviously Artillary seeing as you have to shout :eek:)
Obviously you, as you cannot spell Artillery, c*ckbreath. Brevity is the soul of wit, so sod off!
 
#5
Come on then Eric, which side of the divide would you like us to think you're on? Or are you all mean, moody and deniable? :roll:
 
#6
Movers
 
#10
#11
EricCantona said:
Difficult to say really. The Infantry are definately Dim but there is a certain deluded arrogance to the Artillery
So you're either a blanket-stacker or sapper then.... if not who do you detest the most out of those two then Eric.
 
#13
EricCantona said:
Difficult to say really. The Infantry are definately Dim but there is a certain deluded arrogance to the Artillery
You are a tool. What exactly have you based your stunningly myopic hypothesis on, watching your mums DVD collection of "Soldier, soldier"?
And as you have the gift of insight, go on, tell me all about myself. :roll:
 
#15
Sleeper_service said:
EricCantona said:
Difficult to say really. The Infantry are definately Dim but there is a certain deluded arrogance to the Artillery
You are a tool. What exactly have you based your stunningly myopic hypothesis on, watching your mums DVD collection of "Soldier, soldier"?
And as you have the gift of insight, go on, tell me all about myself. roll
CC it has to be the shiney arsed stackers as the sappers are really quite useful. As for the Sleeper he obviously found the DVD when looking for his Dads porn stash wearing his Mum's underwear and sniffing his sisters thongs. Probably spent his childhood deepbreathing down a phone and looking at the lingerie section of the Littlewoods catalogue.

PS My Myopic Hypothesis comes from having met them.
 
#16
This is daft!

Me: Infantry,
My Father & Brother: Gunners.

All quite thick, or we would be doing something sensible instead!
 
#17
Queensman said:
This is daft!

Me Infantry,
My Father & Brother Gunners.

All quite thick, or we would be doing something sensible instead!
Q

I totally agree and its a complete waste of time.Strange how it is more fun than work though and we just can't help but keep writing :eek:)
 
#18
EricCantona said:
Sleeper_service said:
EricCantona said:
Difficult to say really. The Infantry are definately Dim but there is a certain deluded arrogance to the Artillery
You are a tool. What exactly have you based your stunningly myopic hypothesis on, watching your mums DVD collection of "Soldier, soldier"?
And as you have the gift of insight, go on, tell me all about myself. roll
CC it has to be the shiney arsed stackers as the sappers are really quite useful. As for the Sleeper he obviously found the DVD when looking for his Dads porn stash wearing his Mum's underwear and sniffing his sisters thongs. Probably spent his childhood deepbreathing down a phone and looking at the lingerie section of the Littlewoods catalogue.

PS My Myopic Hypothesis comes from having met them.
My God, you are clearly psychic!

(still a tool though!)
 
#19
Cuddles said:
EricCantona said:
Obviously Artillary seeing as you have to shout :eek:)
Obviously you, as you cannot spell Artillery,
Wasn't it Windsor Davies in "It Ain't 'Alf 'Ot Mum" who said it was spelt thusly?

ART
'ILL
'ARRY

??

If adults have adultery, does that mean infants have infantry?
 

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Top