Infantry Help

Afternoon

Iam Army Cadet force as adult instuctor i am looking for help in getting as much information that the infantry use in the field on fieldcraft. the ACF manual only covers so much, but i want to expand the information and have the cadet understanding what they are doing more in depth

is there any where or any one that can help me???

SI L

Why not contact your local Ta/regular Bn and ask them. The TA might allow you to join them for a few weekends or a camp. You learn more by seeing and doing than by manuals.

your quite right there unfor my infantry battlion and ta are not that well contected to the Cadets that share there cap badge.

i belive there is a PAM 2 out there but iam unable to gwt hold of one.

teaching form maunal i hate but the information that we get as cadets is very limited they only give you the basics on field craft my aim is to make the cadets more soilder like and not feel like, cadet (if that makes sense lol)

when i was cadet myself i was taught by many good adult that were ex regulars but unfor they have left the ACF now (so no one to ask lol)

SI L

Afternoon

Iam Army Cadet force as adult instuctor i am looking for help in getting as much information that the infantry use in the field on fieldcraft. the ACF manual only covers so much, but i want to expand the information and have the cadet understanding what they are doing more in depth is there any where or any one that can help me???

SI L
I have cunningly decyphered your hidden message......

Smudge I am truly, but truly, impressed by the depths of your depravity and twisted mind, you set standards.

iam not a regular soilder iam purley ACF instructor the only militray background i have is what i have done in my ACF life hence the help

How on earth are you able to teach anything to anyone, with a command over written english as poor as yours?

Assuming that you want to know something about infantry tactics, either speak to your Cadet Training Team or direct to the SO2 Cadets (or equivalent) at your Regional Bde HQ. To be honest, the cadet PAM (or handbook) should give you all you need.

If I misunderstand your question, find one of your cadets with a GCSE in english and ask him/her to re-enter your question.

Are you REALLY a cadet instructor?

The ACF is a civilian youth organisation, the cadet manual contains all that they should be taught. You cannot off your own bat decide what extra curricular activities to teach them, particularly as you don't know it yourself.

Stick to comforting them in the night with your special friend.

Latest Threads