Infantry Basic Standard Issuse Equipment

Can't seem to find a simple list of the standard issue equipment for the infantry (private rank)?

(P.S i have read the mod websites kit & equipment page)

Thanks.

Everything you'll need

Thought this was the marines standard issue?

:D at LLech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

also standard issue for our RN now since Iranian Waters a couple of years back (Nelson and Sir Rally rotating in graves as we speak! ......... also press the Crab in 55 years to come! approx fingures crossed! :) ), a certain Nation in the Med has issued this to their troops also since the start of WW2 also ............ :)

You will get :
a old set of webbing
a rifle whose gas parts havent been cleaned before returning ready for the next intake and have to be bashed open with a leatherman :x
a poncho that either has a load of bungis already in it or not ( you want it WITH bungies btw, even if it does look gash),
3x 95 shirts
2x 95 trousers,
2x 95 jackets ( dont worry if you cant crease it properly, there difficult)
your feet will get measured up for boots, one pair for general use and the other pair i would get polishing now and every day for your pass out
A berghan
day sack
You will be fitted for a respirator adn it wil come with a bag
CBRN kit
1x helicopter landing pad
1 yellow pair of ear defnse
1 big ear muff type ear defense ( yellow goes inside green over top )
a handfull of bungies and webbing straps and other assorted green fabrics
And some admin kit, i think thats about it.

Sorry to be serious guys.

polar69 said:
A handful of Budgies ?

Is that a new Clint Eastowood film ? :soldier:
Yeah there is also the good, the bad and the quatermaster and A few bungies more ( where he proceeds to beat you to death with some silver shadows for asking for more bungies )

Unwanted items,
If there is any serving/exserving personnal who has any unwanted clothing/equipment that might be usefull to the cadet force, please let me know, we will gladly take it off your hands.
I run a small detachment in Somerset with limited kit, so if there is anything going please email me.
martyn.bryant@sky.com

Thanks guys
Martyn
Ex Royal Signals

bandit616 said:
Unwanted items,
If there is any serving/exserving personnal who has any unwanted clothing/equipment that might be usefull to the cadet force, please let me know, we will gladly take it off your hands.
I run a small detachment in Somerset with limited kit, so if there is anything going please email me.
martyn.bryant@sky.com

Thanks guys
Martyn
Ex Royal Signals
that was quite a random post in this thread.

there's whole threads dedicated to donating to cadet units!

Latest Threads