Infantry After Training

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by arnyrogers, Jan 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello

I am just about to start training for the Yorkshire regiment and i was wondering what sort of jobs the infantry do after training besides more training and big operations such as afghanistan?

cheers

2. Wah

3. You don't really do any jobs as such. Your sole existence is to prepare and train for operations and conduct operations. As such, when not on operations you'll be training for operations. 8 months or so before deploying the tempo will pick up before carrying out pre deployment training with OPTAG. When not on operations or before the tempo picks up in training for operations you don't really do much to be honest. Easy life really!

4. [/quote]

Wah[/quote]

That was pointless!

5. Wah[/quote]

That was pointless![/quote]

Don't throw stones, you're hardly in a position to judge. Most of your posts make me grind my teeth. Now, hush small boy. Look rather than speak, you may, and I emphasize may, learn something.

6. Wah[/quote]

That would be because you dont have a clue what it means.

7. area clean

8. Wah[/quote]

Don't throw stones, you're hardly in a position to judge. Most of your posts make me grind my teeth. Now, hush small boy. Look rather than speak, you may, and I emphasize may, learn something.[/quote]

Funny...............