Infantry adverts

Does anyone know where a copy of the new infantry TV adverts can be found on the net

As it ends up with a full out assault over the Bridge in Minley Training area

and having been present in a platoon attack across that in training - be pretty cool to get the footage.

Plus must have spent last three field weekends around that dam bridge !!

The Adverts rock thou I have to say !!

Still have't seen the Air Assault one yet th :?: ou

Just seen the Air Assault advert poster in FHM

shows 3 or 4 Para's putting GPMG in position near the bridge at Minley

looks pretty sick, so guess there must be sum more chutes in the TV advert

Everytime I see that Advert it reminds me of Starship troopers Mobile Infantry and all that but have to say is a good advert

Ive just seen 2 full page adverts in nuts and zoo, all very warry looking and that until, take a look at the gpmg on the WMIK for LI, no ammo tin or link, nor on the HMG, or minimi. I understand not having live rounds, but it just lets the adverts point down a little don't you think?

Does anyone know where I can get a full set of the pishtake recruiting posters? I have the Guards and Sigs ones but I've seen others around the shop but can't find them.

CarpeDiem said:
Does anyone know where I can get a full set of the pishtake recruiting posters? I have the Guards and Sigs ones but I've seen others around the shop but can't find them.
I've got them... but in word format only - how do I upload them?

Tried to attach them but was told they were too large. Any ideas?

Email to me by a friend

Hmmm...maybe the cavalry really IS right for me.... :p

A few hundred thousand spent on a tv advert and a website front page that could be knocked up in about 20mins by a high school student, who could probably do better. Surely they should take some pride in it, or just slip a random student £50 to sort it out and have a decent appearance. There's some ok ideas but it's just horribly, horribly implemented.