Inf/Cav/Engr et al View of RHA/RA

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by goatbagthedruid, May 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An open forum for slagging :roll: /compliments :D . Enjoy!

2. Dropshot kn0bs
  3. how eloquent patroltrace, you must be center of attention at every party you go to with your razor sharp wit and conversational skills.

Now fcuk off back to the NAAFI and talk to Yannie
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Look at the first post you toss er. This is exactly what the thread was opened up for.

I suppose your post could be classed as a Drop Short :!:
  5. Shot in error more appropriate!! :lol:
  6. I appologize Auld-Yin you have obviously missed then point of my post, I am fully aware of the title but I was more refering to the quality of the slagging off. Something origional, witty or insiteful rather than the same old crap would be quite refreshing. Failing that bring on the old shite.
    Also there is nothing to say I cannot reply to said slagging off. and if a round drops short who cares, it won't drop on me 8)
  7. If you are in front of the muzzle then you are target
  8. Oh yeah, because we always stand in front of the muzzle when we thick tw*t.....we leave that to those that are more expendable! Thats the reason they get a higher rate of pay.... short life expectancy= government saving!! Now p**s off back to the hole you live in and come back to the Gunners forum when you can converse intellectually...or in your tongue............ when you can slag us off with some style and wit!! :twisted: