induction drinks

i need ideas on induction drinks the more hardcore the better can anyone tell me of any ideas or what they have had to do i would be grateful :thumright:

Lager Jagerbombs?
Tequila suicides (snort salt, squeeze lemon in your eye)
Cement Mixer (upturned mouth full of Baileys shot of lime cordial-blurrggghhh!)

pfft you bunch of gayers! Absinthe shooters...that's the badger! Sorts the men from the snivelling boys in wet pants crying in the corner because they've gone blind!!

WTF are induction drinks?
It used to be a respirator fitted with a funnel and a can of Fosters, John Smiths, Guinness, Blue WKD and Smirnoff Ice shoved into it in a oner and if they puked then they got Babooned. Allegedly.

Now that's a cocktail.

WTF are induction drinks?
Never seen the new lad have a dangerous amount of alcohol forced down his neck then left in a pile of puke while everyone else goes down town?

It used to be a respirator fitted with a funnel and a can of Fosters, John Smiths, Guinness, Blue WKD and Smirnoff Ice shoved into it in a oner and if they puked then they got Babooned. Allegedly.

Now that's a cocktail.
You missed the pubes, piss, sick,daves insanity hot sauce and coffee granules. God the coffee granules were the worst part, preffered the babbooning and sick/spillage drill!!

You missed the pubes, piss, sick,daves insanity hot sauce and coffee granules. God the coffee granules were the worst part, preffered the babbooning and sick/spillage drill!!
You are meant to say "Allegedly" at the end of that........

What goes on in the sqn bar, stays in the sqn bar.

You are meant to say "Allegedly" at the end of that........

What goes on in the sqn bar, stays in the sqn bar.
Obviously, thought that was a given....

(Think they will buy that?)

Obviously, thought that was a given....

(Think they will buy that?)
Just stick with the story and hope that no-one notices.......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rarden_reaper RAC 9
Augustus The NAAFI Bar 20
Sapper007 Army Reserve 2