induction drinks

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by wellsy88, Feb 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i need ideas on induction drinks the more hardcore the better can anyone tell me of any ideas or what they have had to do i would be grateful :thumright:
  2. A Flirtini - Champagne, vodka and pineapple juice.
  3. think will stick to drink or drown unless any better ideas
  4. Lager Jagerbombs?
    Tequila suicides (snort salt, squeeze lemon in your eye)
    Cement Mixer (upturned mouth full of Baileys shot of lime cordial-blurrggghhh!)
  5. pfft you bunch of gayers! Absinthe shooters...that's the badger! Sorts the men from the snivelling boys in wet pants crying in the corner because they've gone blind!!
  6. Garlic schnapps yammers whilst playing König und Königen.
  7. WTF are induction drinks?
  8. Just do vodka shots, or drink pints. Don't be poncing around with cocktails (apart from vodka redbulls, or maybe jagerbombs).
  9. It used to be a respirator fitted with a funnel and a can of Fosters, John Smiths, Guinness, Blue WKD and Smirnoff Ice shoved into it in a oner and if they puked then they got Babooned. Allegedly.

Now that's a cocktail.
  10. What is "Babooned"? (Allegedly)
  11. Never seen the new lad have a dangerous amount of alcohol forced down his neck then left in a pile of puke while everyone else goes down town?
  12. Babooning
  13. You missed the pubes, piss, sick,daves insanity hot sauce and coffee granules. God the coffee granules were the worst part, preffered the babbooning and sick/spillage drill!!
  14. You are meant to say "Allegedly" at the end of that........

What goes on in the sqn bar, stays in the sqn bar.
  15. Obviously, thought that was a given....

(Think they will buy that?)