Indoor PIR light - The Power of ARRSE [tm] required

Am I being monumentally dim (very probably) or is there not a reasonably attractive PIR operated light fitting which I could put up in my hallway in existence?

There are plenty of PIR switches and loads of exterior models, but no mains powered ones that I can find.

msr

I am looking to replace the light fitting which I have. I can't believe there is not a suitable light fitting with an integral PIR.

R

rogermellie

msr said:
Am I being monumentally dim (very probably) or is there not a reasonably attractive PIR operated light fitting which I could put up in my hallway in existence?

There are plenty of PIR switches and loads of exterior models, but no mains powered ones that I can find.

msr
Pm me your address and i will post you one, it replaces the light switch, is that what you are after or am i being a mong :?
Let me know

Regards,

RM

A lot of childrens stores sell them as a night light...

Just as a general question, why the hell do you need a PIR operated light in your hallway? do your limbs and hands not allow you to turn a switch on?

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
And when you are trying to sneak in discreetly after a session the light will come on

Just buy whatever light fitting takes your fancy. Then buy a ceiling mounted PIR switch/ presence detector. Many are low profile or flush fitting. Easy to install, cheap and maintenance free. Very common in offices and communal areas.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hairy_T_Towel_Holder Sappers 40
Z OTC and ACF 10
T Classified Ads 3