Indonesia for an 18 year old blond with pert tits

Discussion in 'Travel' started by TheIronDuke, Aug 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

She is my God-Daughter. She walks like she means it, she is drop-dead gorgeous and she has me. Me. To watch her back.

Hanging cool and loose, just behind her left shoulder. You **** with her, you **** with me. And lets face it, nobody wants that, are we clear?

Right, heres the deal. I require things to do in Indonesia. For me gap-year chum. And I feel we would rather avoid Australians.

Jesus ******* Christ. It's not easy being a God-Father.

2. God-Daughter = No blood relation, so smash her ass all over Asia and post the piccies like a good boy. The only 'watching her back' you should be doing, is to count the drips of sweat as you pound her rug to mush.

Anything less and you're admitting to being Jarrods spunky unloading bay.

3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Fascinating. No, straights it is.

So, Indonesia.

Ever been there?

Take your time whilst answering. We've got all day.

Nuneaton.
    Ever been there?

Droitwich?

Ah, why do I ******* bother?

4. I did spend some time in Petershead once. I made a conscious effort to mix with the locals and soak up the culture. TBH it wasn't for me and I couldn't grasp the language.

PS. They had a pickle factory and a rather trashy discotheque, but the strange local 'music' wasn't to my taste.

Nuneaton; No. But I did live outside Leamington Spa for nearly four years. Does that help?

5. Can you clarify whether that's an ultimatum or your misguided idea of a bonus?

Things to do in Indonesia? You could visit Mount Sinabung. The campsites are a bit busy at this time of year, though.

6. Amongst the HK expats Indonesian girls in Jakarta are renowned as being gifted amateurs and free with their wares. They apparently enjoy shagging for shagging's sake, and not just as a means to a marriage like Filipinas.

Just thought I'd let you know.

7. ID, tell her to have a ball, no doubt she will without you perched on her shoulder...lol. Jeez it is wonderful not to have parents/god parents hanging on your tail when you are young and out of the country:). Only problem these days is the mobile phone....tell her to bin that straight away, lest she has you and half the batallion on some rescue mission when the girl does not want rescuing!

I only have 3 tips for her. Buy a pair of DM's for legging it out of any situation (they work a treat), travel light (again for quick response situations).....and HAVE A BALL:)

8. I think the campsites on Mount Sinabung might just have the odd free place at the moment?

Check Out Photos Of The Giant Volcano Wreaking Havoc In Indonesia

9. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Whatever plans you make, you have to understand that she is 18 and you are an old ******, you are basically a burden to her. While she may pretend to be having a good time with you looking at ruined temples and eating in the hotel restaurant, the likelihood is that at the first chance she gets, you will be ditched as she goes out clubbing with her new Aussie mates, Bruce and Carl, both of whom will get her paralytic on hallucinogenic drugs and plunder her little bottom in the their cockroach infested beach hut, which they are renting for $2 a month.

If I were you I'd let nature take it's course, head to the beach, find a 40 something divorcee on holiday with 'the girls' and plough her for the week.

10. Free places? Really? The news reports said that the locals had suddenly developed an interest in camping.

(You need to reset your sarcasm filter)

11. Ohh fuuuck how slow can one person be (me not you)!

CLANG - sound of a penny when it takes such a looooooong time to drop :)

12. Take her to the Gili Islands off the north coast of Lombok, get her fucked on mushrooms and throw your man-fat up her bum before dumping her lifeless corpse in the riptide to be eaten by the copious marine life.

Oh, this isn't the NAFFI?

Sorry, the Gili islands actually are awesome especially for diving, and the volcano on Lombok isn't erupting, lending a certain charm to the vast lake in its crater. Kuta Lombok (NOT kuta Bali, which is full of hawkers and loud, drunk, fat aussies) is a quaint villiage smack in the middle of a coastline with the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. It's going to have been developed out of existance in a few years; they started claering land for the 5+ huge hotels and golfcourse that will soon dominate the area.

Ubud in Bali is very cultural and has hot Indonesian chicks prancing around in awesome traditional costumes during the evening as part of the dance preformances there. The monkeys are good for a laugh, although I was perhaps one of the few tourists to enjoy the sight of a monkey spanking off. Oh the paradox of a monkey spanking the monkey.

Any questions PM me.

13. I did spend some time in Petershead once. I made a conscious effort to mix with the locals and soak up the culture. TBH it wasn't for me and I couldn't grasp the language.

Fat_Cav; I think you mean Peterhead. Peter'shead is an altogether different article and if any Peters are reading this, all I can say is "own up, which one of you pleasured Fat_Cav?"

14. ******* hell, Peterhead used to be the last outpost of the Foreign Legion, and mostly owned by a bloke named Ferrari. It says a lot about the place that its best feature is probably Peterhead Prison.

15. Doh! My sexy Scottish secret is out :|