Indonesia executes Bali bombers

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Infury8r, Nov 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hope they spend all Eternity being anally raped by Satan. In the form of a giant pig. While being force-fed bacon butties. Washed down with Budwieser... :evil:

2. Budwieser? Ewwwww! :twisted:

3. Hope a few of the firing squad aimed for their bollocks.

4. I know; cruel and unusual punishment! :twisted:

5. Apparently if a Jihadist dies ( And that includes execution ) they go straight to paradise to be welcomed by 72 virgins . Seeing as both Ann Widdecombe and Mother Theresa are virgins I can't help wondering why that is seen as a reward 8O

6. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Doesnt specify female virgins does it?

7. Does the Koran state if these virgins are actually female or are certain martyrs in store for an unpleasant surprise?

Editted to add. Knew I shouldn't be watching a documentry on Roy chubby Brown while chrisg46 beats me to it

8. I hope they where pissed on and wrapped in bacon

9. Is it on youtube yet ?
    :D

10. It'll be on liveleak.com

11. last meal pork chops washed down by a drop of wine and body painting with pig fat all imported from ozz i hope they rot in hell with their 72 male virgins annaly raping them. Not that I would wish it on them of course. :twisted:

[​IMG]

12. "Pissed on and wrapped in bacon" ....mmmmmmmmmmm where do I sign up :D

13. It's not in the Quran. It's mentioned in the Hadith collection which is considered the second holiest of scriptures among Muslims.

On a more personal note: the Quran doesn't make much sense without the commentaries, Ibn Ishaq's book on Muhammad or the Hadith collection.

14. The sign outside the school where one of these bastads taught

now says

3 dead and 3000 are born

it was a bad move to make martyrs out of these-

it would have been better to let them die a miserable and lonely life in a prison cell

where they would eventually have been forgotten about.

saying all that I didnt loose anyone in the bombing so hopefully, the death of these pricks may

give some comfort to the families