Indonesia executes Bali bombers

#2
Hope they spend all Eternity being anally raped by Satan. In the form of a giant pig. While being force-fed bacon butties. Washed down with Budwieser... :evil:
 
#4
Werewolf said:
Hope they spend all Eternity being anally raped by Satan. In the form of a giant pig. While being force-fed bacon butties. Washed down with Budwieser... :evil:
Hope a few of the firing squad aimed for their bollocks.
 
#5
parapauk said:
Werewolf said:
Hope they spend all Eternity being anally raped by Satan. In the form of a giant pig. While being force-fed bacon butties. Washed down with Budwieser... :evil:
Budwieser? Ewwwww! :twisted:
I know; cruel and unusual punishment! :twisted:
 
#6
Apparently if a Jihadist dies ( And that includes execution ) they go straight to paradise to be welcomed by 72 virgins . Seeing as both Ann Widdecombe and Mother Theresa are virgins I can't help wondering why that is seen as a reward 8O
 

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
#7
Doesnt specify female virgins does it?
 
#8
Spanny said:
Apparently if a Jihadist dies ( And that includes execution ) they go straight to paradise to be welcomed by 72 virgins . Seeing as both Ann Widdecombe and Mother Theresa are virgins I can't help wondering why that is seen as a reward 8O
Does the Koran state if these virgins are actually female or are certain martyrs in store for an unpleasant surprise?

Editted to add. Knew I shouldn't be watching a documentry on Roy chubby Brown while chrisg46 beats me to it
 
#12
last meal pork chops washed down by a drop of wine and body painting with pig fat all imported from ozz i hope they rot in hell with their 72 male virgins annaly raping them. Not that I would wish it on them of course. :twisted:

 
#13
MaddAussie said:
I hope they where pissed on and wrapped in bacon
"Pissed on and wrapped in bacon" ....mmmmmmmmmmm where do I sign up :D
 
#14
Does the Koran state if these virgins are actually female or are certain martyrs in store for an unpleasant surprise?
It's not in the Quran. It's mentioned in the Hadith collection which is considered the second holiest of scriptures among Muslims.

On a more personal note: the Quran doesn't make much sense without the commentaries, Ibn Ishaq's book on Muhammad or the Hadith collection.
 
#15
The sign outside the school where one of these bastads taught

now says

3 dead and 3000 are born

it was a bad move to make martyrs out of these-

it would have been better to let them die a miserable and lonely life in a prison cell

where they would eventually have been forgotten about.


saying all that I didnt loose anyone in the bombing so hopefully, the death of these pricks may

give some comfort to the families
 
#16
"The autopsy results show that all three are dead," Jasman Panjaitan told a news conference.

Shame it wasn't carried out on them while they were alive and kicking so to speak....
 
#17
Spanny said:
Apparently if a Jihadist dies ( And that includes execution ) they go straight to paradise to be welcomed by 72 virgins . Seeing as both Ann Widdecombe and Mother Theresa are virgins I can't help wondering why that is seen as a reward 8O
Let's hope;



There was one of those viral ads knocking around on the internet that showed the "martyr" getting to paradise and finding 72 overweight computer geeks tapping away at laptops but can't find it
 
#18
To quote Jeff Dunham; Who said the virgins are female...
 
#19
Well done Indonesia.

If only the same punishment could be dealt to those initiating or attempting to initiate similar atrocities in the UK.
 
#20
Would never happen here. They'd be shoved into Belmarsh, left there for a few years, and then freed because of good behaviour. Sadly.

S.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top