individual kit

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by FoxtrotOscar, Nov 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I've been a staff officer for too long; ahead of return to regimental duty can someone tell me what we (the infantry) are attaching to the SA80 these days (on HERRICK, specifically)? I am up to speed with ACOG sights, the pistol grip/bipod and UGL but would be grateful if someone would tell me the correct name for the torch (laser?, perhaps) that is mounted on the stock of the weapon (LUCIE perhaps, or does that refer to HMNVS, ie something completely different?!).

  2. LLM (Laser, light module)
  3. Thanks.

    what is LUCIE? The HMNVS?
  4. LUCIE: Night Vision Goggles (I think 8O )
  5. This document explains some of the newer kit issued

  6. thanks - just the job