Individual Fieldcraft - The Film

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by Munter Hunter, Dec 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Individual Fieldcraft - YouTube

Look at this gem that's just gone up on YouTube. :)

I think they were still running this in the early 80's.

So belts and berets off and no ******* sleeping you cnuts!

• Like Like x 1
  2. given the list of films to the right (shoot to kill anyone) You tube downloader is about to get hammered.

3. Got to be honest, not sure what YouBoob's rules and regs are regarding what can or cannot be uploaded. Are you saying they can be hammered because of the title or the content?

Still, nice to see 'that rifle' in STK...that truely is a blast from the past.

4. I vaugely remember this film. Does anybody remember that there was another one as well about sniping. One of the two characters, a sniper and a spotter, was a professional actor and the other was a squaddy. I think the squaddy was the sniper and the actor the spotter but I might have got it the wrong way around. The story is that the squaddy "actor" got his usual pay while the professional actor was apparently paid a small fortune for his services to the MOD in the film.

5. No, I am saying the programm 'you tube downloader' is about to be hammered downloading vintage army films to my hard drive...

6. Ahh got ya, sorry for my dumb-fuckedness. :thumright:

7. Brilliant films. They bring back some memories.

8. The "Designed to Kill" film has a cameo at the end by Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart; when he was a Major in the RAOC. Long before his UNIT days...

9. They still havent got the classic 'Tank Recovery' one up yet from 83, i sweated blood for that film.

10. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

and note the well scrimmed helmet!

11. Those videos have made my day.

Some great one liners in the section fire and manoeuvre movie.

12. Section Fire & Manoeuvre...someone even gets a quick kick in the ribs to get him moving....classic stuff.

13. Is this the one you are talking about?

The Snipers(1/3) - YouTube

14. Ah fond memories. One of the first films we were shown in training and that was in '83.
    Bedford RLs and Pre-DPM days, smell the nostalgia.

15. It's been donkeys years but that does look like it so I'll say yes!