Indian Walt of Olympic Proportions! Read all about it!

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by Mr_Snakey, Jul 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ah, that'll be Naan, one of the attention seeking chap(ati)s who gets her picture in the papers by fair means or Phal.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Must be Ruby Murray.

3. I expect she'll get a good tikka ing off, when she really needs to be kept in the cellar and ultimately buried under your Patia.

4. Perhaps she was meant to be with them lentil they went into the stadium.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Serious business. Someone should popadumdum in her ass.

• Like Like x 1
  6. They'd be dopi (aza) to allow that. I hope you were only (rogan) josh ing.

7. Is this a case of Dahl W for Walt?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Anyone got a better pic of old lovey in red? Looks like she might be tasty. Like a lamb kashmiri..

9. Did she wave and shout "Aloo, eveybody"?

Walts - they'll Bahji in anywhere, but I bet when she was sussed she was out of there like a Dossa salts.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bet that didn't curry favour.

11. Korma off it, she was probably really there to dhansack the changing rooms whilst the athletes were out performing. She'd be mad rass to pass anda up an opportunity like that.

• Like Like x 1
  12. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

we now need another 10,000 squaddies at the event to stops waifs an stays getting in .

13. ...and if she'd been of, say, Pakistani origin with a grudge against Injun's and something explosive in her bra, how would Sebastardian talk that down to "a minor incident of no significance" then?

On de udder 'and, methinks the squaddies sub-contracted to Guffaws need to be doing some serious patting down of large breasted sub-continental women just to be on the safe side?

14. I think it's bloody great, apparently she was one of the participants in the opening ceremony who chanced her arm and blagged her way into the central area. She got to see it all, especially the cauldron lighting ceremony, even closer up than she was supposed to. Brilliant. And embarrassed Sebastian Coe in the process. ;-)

• Like Like x 2