Indian toilet crisis

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TerryFukWit, Jun 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. you think that's bad? You ever been to Glastonbury?

2. Yes I have, and I still can't get over it. I remember I drunkenly sat down on one of the portaloo toilets without looking. It was overflowing with shit. I sat down on a mountain of about 50 peoples turds and compacted it into the toilet pan.

3. Just be grateful you didn't throw up - you know how a syphon works.....

4. linky thing not working!

5. Hippy poo as well, their diet makes their sh1t twice as potent, all those lentils and tofu.

Why don't the Indians just do what the choagis do, walk off somewhere, squat with your dish dash preserving your modesty, crimp one off and carry on normal jogging, no wiping or washing or any of that b0lloks.

I once went firm in a pile of choagi sh1t, oddly enough it smelt better than they do.

6. Why do you think Ghandi wore nappies ?

[​IMG]

7. Nay, nay, and thrice nay!!!

8. I'm stumped it works for me.

9. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

When I was in Goa you had to walk down a path to get to the beach with hedges on either side dirty fuckers were shitting behind them then sitting begging there for the rest of the day. Stench was like Auld-yin was near by.

Still seeing the faker getting covered in cow pish was mega funny

10. The Indian tourist board Slogan of 'Incredible India' should be changed to 'Disgusting India'

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Old Goa is a Catholic enclave on the smuggling coast. Portugoose. So they eat pigs.

In a well ordered household the shitter is mounted on stilts above the pig pen. The warm moist snuffling breath of a big porker up my ringpiece, waiting for his breakfast to fall upon his head as I watched the sun come up over the Indian Ocean and sparked up a spliff will live with me until I die.

12. And if you post any more mental images like that one, whilst I'm eating a bacon sandwich, your life expectancy will be such that even a goldfish's memory would suffice you. :evil:

Remember - we don't know where you live!

13. Well if you weren't such a tight fucker, and paid 50p a night extra, you get a place with taller stilts. Still with a pig though.

Don't smoke it, drink it :p