Indian Ready Meals & spice mixes.

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by spike7451, Apr 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Now I dont normally eat ready meals as I think they are overpriced & I can make better at home,however I was in the Co yesterday & they had these ones on offer:

So I bought 3 of them & scoffed one last night.Tell you what,compared to most of the curry ready meals that are as tasty as the contents of the local tandori's hoover bag,these were very very nice!!

They also do a spice mixes so if these are as good as the ready meals.... :D
  2. Not quite something you can compare to a £1.99/2.99 meal you can throw into a microwave and have ready in under 3 mins however.
  3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

But the meals were on offer at £1 each! Looks like the boxes were water damaged as they were in date till Feb 2011!
  4. I'm referring to convinience, I think most 1.99 microwaveable meals are sh1t and that these "ready meals" are actually quite tasty :)
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Ahh sorry,
    I agree tho,90% of ready meals in general are sh1te,these are handy for a quick post pub snack.. :D
    The only reason I was attracted to them was the label saying they were 'Fine Indian Cuisine' & not Birds Eye ect,it was only then I saw the price!
    And the Co have already sold out of them! :(