INDIAN GIRLS V BLONDES

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bearsnub, Aug 18, 2008.

?
  1. indian mingin, blonde sexy

1.1%
  2. blonde mingin, indian sexy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. both sexy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. here are 2 girls. 1 an indian called namithe, the othe r a blonde british girl called jennifer.

vote for which is sexiest and leave comments. i will post lods more of the winner.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Those are clearly bad example of Indian girls, someone get Jade goodie to post pics of her new best friends!

3. more ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Have you not got any Indian birds that haven't got a roll of fat round their middles?

She is rancid

5. no such thing sadly. They are either 15 year old prostitutes or chubbers. In my experience, at least.

6. What,no redheads?

7. Disagree, there are some beautiful and stunning Indian women.

[​IMG]

I much prefer the darker hair, darker, more olive skin to the pasty minging pigs we farm here. Obviously there is the odd exception but they are few and far between

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OK GUYS THATS ALL FOR NOW. LEAVE COMMENTS AND RATE EACH OUTA 10 :)

9. Indian Birds - keeping Immac in business, unless of course you like 'em hairy which some people have thang for. :pukel:

They also have that Italian Gene where they explode in size as soon as they taste wedding cake.

10. As I say, from my own experience. But then, I like my prostitutes young and my indians podgy, so that might explain why.... :?

11. I have, over the years, seen some absolutely stunning Indian girls.

This one, at the beginning of the thread, unfortunately isn't, in fact she is a chubby, flabby, minger.

Don't mean to say I wouldn't though. :lol:

Edited cos I'm too fucking slow @ typing.

12. Quote....

'I much prefer the darker hair, darker, more olive skin to the pasty minging pigs we farm here. Obviously there is the odd exception but they are few and far between'

So birds from the med then.......................

13. Or south America, Central America, India many places..... not just around Dago beach

14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Actually a Scouser called Jennifer Ellison who was a minor pop star & actress.
    Me thinks this is a Wah post by a bored ARRSER......!

[​IMG]

15. blonde, no contest, jen ellison is essence and id pork her any day. agree that there are some tasty punani's out there tho!