Indian forehead dot

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by DavidBOC, Oct 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [h=6]For centuries, Hindu women have worn a dot on their foreheads. Most of us have naively thought this was connected with tradition or religion, but the Indian embassy in Ottawa has recently revealed the true story.
    [/h]When a Hindu woman gets married, she brings a dowry into the union.

On her wedding night, the husband scratches off the dot to see whether he has won a convenience store, a gas station, a donut shop, a taxi cab, or a motel in the United States.

If nothing is there, he must remain in India to answer telephones and provide us with Microsoft technical advice.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I always believed it was from constant poking from a council official repeatedly saying " NO! you're not getting a fucking council house"

3. ...and in which world does that happen in?Generally they walk in and get a free massage on the way to picking up the keys to their new £2m London home...

4. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

An American friend told me that he was going to introduce me to an Indian friend of his. I said I had never met a native American and he said "sorry to disappoint you but this guy is dots not feathers".

5. Fuckin' ell even Bernard Manning wouldn't have bothered with any of those!

6. There are three types of Indians as far as I know.

Push Start (dot on the forehead)

Pull Start (Turban)

and

Kick Start (none of the above)

7. WARNING

Under no circumstances should you take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night!

8. NO, that's the other lot! The Indians hate them too!

9. Tell the french that the paki's tast like chicken.

10. I was always told that they were healed-up bullet marks , caused by the owners shooting themselves in the head on realising that if they hadn't got independence things would be so much better in India today and they wouldn't have to live in Southall.

11. I thought they were called Bindi's

My wife told me it is a religious sect thing.

I told her I thought it meant, "I dont get sucked off"