India. The Land of empathy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pitswamper, Jun 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. People shit in that water. I'd be on Guptas shoulders too.

And I'd whip him with conduit pipe to make him move faster.

That's given me an idea. Poor people racing. You round up your starting field from various third world toilets and pair them up with a "jockey" from a civilised country, preferably weighing over 15 stone.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 5
  2. But Gupta was obviously of a lower caste than the reporter, it was only right he made sure his better didn't get wet. Or a Ranjit the Third in his trouser turn ups.

3. Fixed it for you. Fantastic idea by the way - it would lure me back to the telly.

4. A space age country but still stuck in so many ways in the stone age socially.

• Like Like x 1
  5. A nice and typically Indian cameo showing one man standing deep in the shit whilst a perfumed parasite sits on his neck. In order to get to space you apparently just need a firm base of thousands stood in the shit!

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. India will always be a lovely country. If your rich.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I wonder how many people can be carried on the Indian outrage pauper?

• Like Like x 2

8. And you really don't give a damn about your fellow countrymen.

9. What's the name of the bar in Kenya where the Masai hang about at closing time to give squaddies piggy-backs (with the prdictable native racing that ensues) back to camp?

10. I'm 18 stone so I'm not predicting any broken records in the native racing cup.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

11. Looking on the positive side, that sweating coolie, the one with an arsehole on his neck and a severe e-coli of the toe-nail problem, is much more practical and is cooler, as a transport medium, than is a Sinclair C5!