India signals end of aid from Britain

When I saw this thread I was going to post something along the lines that now that India can look after itself perhaps we won't get that prick Yusef dripping on about its glories. I was mistaken. He just can't keep away and go start his own site in India for Indians. He clearly is a closet Englishman. Something we can all understand.
I do have a site. The biggest defence forum of india. www.defenceforumindia.com. Scalie is there.

Yusuf is proving the rule, he has money so he does not care for the lower caste who live in poverty.
I gave 350,000 rupees in charity last year. This year 400,000.
plus many other donations to help people with medical needs.

And no I ain't that rich either. Just middle class but know my social responsibilities.

Yusef you are a hero. You love this, very British, site despite having your own. You have the arrogance to feel that we need educating about things which affect India as though we have not any media of our own to tell us. You give to charity - a very British trait. Life must be hell for you wishing all the time that you were English.

I gave 350,000 rupees in charity last year. This year 400,000.
plus many other donations to help people with medical needs.

And no I ain't that rich either. Just middle class but know my social responsibilities.
Shame your Government doesn't I suppose, looking to the future as overcrowding and damage to the environment, pollution etc starts to become a real issue and nations are forced by international law to address such issues, I think you might be****ed.

Nope. I have no wish to be British. And yeah the Brits developed the trait of charity after looting 3/4 of the world for over 300 years.

Shame your Government doesn't I suppose, looking to the future as overcrowding and damage to the environment, pollution etc starts to become a real issue and nations are forced by international law to address such issues, I think you might be****ed.
We see British leader make a trip to india hoping to make trade deals. Yeah we are****ed

Nope. I have no wish to be British.

Then why do you come to this site so often. Secretly you love and envy us. Come out now and admit it. Site members will help you through
the difficult period and ease your way back to Indian web-sites.

Truly you are in denial of your feelings. Seek professional help while there is still time. Your continued presence here give a lies to what you write.

Glad you reminded me about the bees. If he gave an answer to that problem he would have done something useful for once.

Shit in the streets? You crack me up. Cities have all the facilities required.
Not quite I visited Candolim a major tourist resort taking the path to the beach you'd regularly smell shit/piss were the beggers would go before sticking their hands out looking for a few coins off you this was right next to the turning point for buses taxis and at a hotel as well not what you really want to be inhaling first thing in the morning

I wonder if there is any relationship between the amount of aid we give, and the amount India spends on ammunition to fire at Pakistan.
If thats the case lets increase the aid to India ten-fold next week!

Until India implements reforms to "upgrade" it's infrastructure, install decent education and health system across the board for all of it's population and deals with the ingrained endemic corruption, the simple fact is that those poor need foreign aid.

India has made huge inroads into it's problems and it is changing albeit very slowly. There is a part of it that is thriving. Look at the industry that has taken off over the last 20 years or so. Consider the large white collar section that has appeared particularly in the I.T. sector in recent years and there is much more!
Surely the real problem is the caste system that seems a good deal of Indians as not even human to those who have the wealth and couldn't care less about them.

Surely the real problem is the caste system that seems a good deal of Indians as not even human to those who have the wealth and couldn't care less about them.
I agree that's a huge part part of the problem and probably why the only way for the Indian government to actually be able to effect any change would have to be through legislation. Something that they probably don't have any bottle for. Hence why it's going to take for ever for things to really change for the better for the poor of India.

I'll have the lamb bhuna with pilau rice, Anyone want to split a keema naan and a portion of onion bhajees?

Two popadums and a pint of Kingfisher each to be going on with.

Ta.

Given much of your money to the poor and the homeless in the UK this week have you you pontificating cnuts?
I donated a can of creamed corn so your mother can have something to eat this christmas.