India shoots down a live satellite.

Indx-TechS

Clanker
Please limit your shit spreading to the streets of Bombay you naughty Gupta type.
Please feel free to ask your mods to ban me.
I eventually visit this forum on certain instances to collect point of views and some OSINT if possible. Last one was during Indo Pakistan stand off and this was regarding proposal of technologies HMS Elizabeth into India's INS Vishal.
Always, there is sh!t going side by side.:lol:

Besides a few nice members, this forum just stains the reputation of British people.
As a man of colour I find that assumption that all here are white very offensive you racist swine
Most of British population is white race if I'm not wrong. Obviously, this forum will be no exception too. Quite a few members may be British Asians or blacks in between that still doesn't matter.

The narrative I attacked is purely built up on this superiority complex. No matter if people from different ethnic groups modified it and absorbed in a different way.

And if you think that calling it out is racist and I deserve personal attack for it, you got a pea sized brain too.
There’s none more racist than them who like to be oppressed..

A Garnet
I didn't victimize me in anyway. I'm name calling and spewing stereotypes in response to stereotypes.

You calling me white, yellow, brown, black or monkey doesn't make any difference to me.
Racism is the tool of losers with vain glory. And those people who actually are being despised, think that I am victimizing myself have even more pathetic mental stunts.
Racist.
Reported for use of the term "pakis."
There is nothing racist in term "paki". Writing Pakistani is long. So, Pakis.
Yep, just to prove they could.

Feeding starving people, proper sanitation, law enforcement and the like can wait. The real issue is proving to their far superior neighbors that they aren't street shitting, rapey cavemen.

Which obviously, they are.

MB
We have proved it long ago. Seriously, India isn't a very great place to live in. But it isn't a sh!thole either unless you leave to search them specifically.
India has been lifting up its people better in every socio economic indicator faster than most countries. It's military budget is minimal against other war ready countries (as a percentage of GDP).

In case India shelves its space and other research programs today, it won't make any difference. Nobody will be lifted out of poverty but serious connectivity issues will persist again like they used to be in 60s and 70s. India is spending most amount on its people. It can't spend more because upliftment has its culmination which will make India an upper middle income country in a decade. Earlier, same speed brought India from low to lower middle income group very fast.

And just for the sake of this symbolic stupidity when are we going to start? In 2050? Just because poverty in India is highly overplayed in UK? I'm not going to list up stats or put photos because it will sound stupid. You have an image of India for you, keep it.

BTW, yes this test was symbolic only. India has earlier missed P5 group because of imposition of CTBT and suffered sanctions after nuclear tests. A similar treaty was coming off to weaponization of space. So, India didn't wish to get left behind this time.

In upcoming decades, India will either be a pernanent part of UNSC or P5 will become irrelevant.
This seems like a good time for the US and other equipped nations* to knock down anything heading for space from India.
* ie. not the UK.
Not technically possible at least today nor its needed. India isn't at a conflict with US. Low altitude too was kept for the very reason, creating 300 pieces of debris which some pathetic idiot reported to be 6,500.

It's just a lobby of American space companies to put sanctions on India or make American customers to boycott using Indian rockets.
“It’s top scientists”

Hahahahahahahaha!

MB
Medi
I see @earth is sticking to his usual MO. He makes these big sweeping announcements, then crawls back into his (shit smeared) hovel when people point out the utter stupidity of his countrymen's actions.
It actually has more to do with cyber bullying. As I adviced him, never waste time with a clique. He might have some objective arguments which will be thrown away with jokes around on thread because retards on this thread are better only with their drivel being driven.

And even though it will be my last post on thread, those retards will quote me like bitches again and rate down this post.:D

Will this be a 'last post' similar to earth's last posts? I doubt that we will have long to wait to find out.

I'd like to say that you will be missed. But I can't.

Farewell and God speed.

I eventually visit this forum on certain instances to collect point of views and some OSINT if possible. Last one was during Indo Pakistan stand off and this was regarding proposal of technologies HMS Elizabeth into India's INS Vishal.

Besides a few nice members, this forum just stains the reputation of British people.

Most of British population is white race if I'm not wrong. Obviously, this forum will be no exception too. Quite a few members may be British Asians or blacks in between that still doesn't matter.

The narrative I attacked is purely built up on this superiority complex. No matter if people from different ethnic groups modified it and absorbed in a different way.

And if you think that calling it out is racist and I deserve personal attack for it, you got a pea sized brain too.

I didn't victimize me in anyway. I'm name calling and spewing stereotypes in response to stereotypes.

You calling me white, yellow, brown, black or monkey doesn't make any difference to me.
Racism is the tool of losers with vain glory. And those people who actually are being despised, think that I am victimizing myself have even more pathetic mental stunts.

We have proved it long ago. Seriously, India isn't a very great place to live in. But it isn't a sh!thole either unless you leave to search them specifically.
India has been lifting up its people better in every socio economic indicator faster than most countries. It's military budget is minimal against other war ready countries (as a percentage of GDP).

In case India shelves its space and other research programs today, it won't make any difference. Nobody will be lifted out of poverty but serious connectivity issues will persist again like they used to be in 60s and 70s. India is spending most amount on its people. It can't spend more because upliftment has its culmination which will make India an upper middle income country in a decade. Earlier, same speed brought India from low to lower middle income group very fast.

And just for the sake of this symbolic stupidity when are we going to start? In 2050? Just because poverty in India is highly overplayed in UK? I'm not going to list up stats or put photos because it will sound stupid. You have an image of India for you, keep it.

BTW, yes this test was symbolic only. India has earlier missed P5 group because of imposition of CTBT and suffered sanctions after nuclear tests. A similar treaty was coming off to weaponization of space. So, India didn't wish to get left behind this time.

In upcoming decades, India will either be a pernanent part of UNSC or P5 will become irrelevant.

Not technically possible at least today nor its needed. India isn't at a conflict with US. Low altitude too was kept for the very reason, creating 300 pieces of debris which some pathetic idiot reported to be 6,500.

It's just a lobby of American space companies to put sanctions on India or make American customers to boycott using Indian rockets.

Medi

It actually has more to do with cyber bullying. As I adviced him, never waste time with a clique. He might have some objective arguments which will be thrown away with jokes around on thread because retards on this thread are better only with their drivel being driven.

And even though it will be my last post on thread, those retards will quote me like bitches again and rate down this post.:D

Fùck me! John G in a Sari!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Randy Felcher

Old-Salt
Opinions seem to suggest that people are not impressed:

Untitled.jpg

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
OK, who's the idiot who lifted the rock and let the slimy street shitting rapists out ?

Medi

Holy word salad batman!
You must be @earth's sock, now, back to your punkah!

India wastes billions shooting down satelites eh? Good to know they have their priorities sorted.

Meanwhile, millions of them still shit in the street amongst mountains of plastics just heaped at the side of the road.

0.01724400_1504791575_odf-sharada-prasad-cs---flickr.jpg

I see NASA are now concern that debris could hit the ISS, well done India...

More than just the ISS. Well done, curry munchers.

'The U.S. government is tracking 57 pieces of softball-sized space debris caused by the March 27 Indian ASAT test, the bulk of which is passing through the orbits of spacecraft stationed between 300km and 800km — a fairly populated portion of LEO. In total, 46 pieces have apogees (their highest altitudes) above the 400km orbit of the International Space Station, according to analysis published today by Marco Langbroek, a well-known satellite tracker.

'Most of the debris from the test will fall from space naturally within two months or so, as the Indian government has been eager to point out, because of the relatively low orbit of the Mission Shakrit impact. But some will remain for much longer. It also is important to remember that the U.S. space object catalog only includes debris larger than 10cm that it can definitively trace back to its maker. In an email to our Editor, Colin Clark, late on April 5, a spokesperson from Air Force Space Command Public Affairs said that the Joint Force Space Component Command (JFSCC) now is tracking 400 pieces of debris “associated with” the test. Of that cloud, JFSCC predicts that “a few hundred fragments greater than one centimeter in diameter could persist beyond the first month.” It should be noted that any piece of debris larger than one centimeter can do severe damage or even destroy a satellite.

'As an example of satellites in the affected orbits, Iridium has 75 Iridium NEXT satellites operating at about 777km. Imagery start-up Planet has 120+ Dove microsatellites at approximately 400km.'

Indian ASAT Debris Threatens All LEO Sats: Update

Last edited:

Latest Threads