Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

India - Sex Pest World Centre Of Excellence

If the UK, in this day and age still pander around with royalty and palaces,why can't the richest state of India with an economy much larger than Pakistan spend a few million dollars building a statue of it's ancestral ruler?
You mean this one?

Queen_Victoria_by_Bassano.jpg

Good drills - crack on.

I'm almost afraid to ask if there is no depth to which they will sink to, oh wait, yes there is. What sickos go to these brothels and what are they looking for? "Oh at least she/he looks like they're 12 years old. For a horrible moment I thought I'd been given a 6 year old." There just don't seem to be enough hangings in India. The courts need to get a wiggle on.

And how about this poor fella

Live rat filmed a sapling soya plant growing through its body

The supposed theory is young Mr Rodent has a wee cut, and something plants their :p :D seed kinda falls into his wounds .....time goes by and voila a plant.

the cynics reckon some twats probably cut into skin, and stuck a leaf ..

cheers

I'm almost afraid to ask if there is no depth to which they will sink to, oh wait, yes there is. What sickos go to these brothels and what are they looking for? "Oh at least she/he looks like they're 12 years old. For a horrible moment I thought I'd been given a 6 year old." There just don't seem to be enough hangings in India. The courts need to get a wiggle on.

There are several cases reported in the tabloids of adults or kids with abnormalities like excessively large limbs for their size, etc needing special surgery, growths and tumors happening.

Subsequently forgive me for putting this theory across, but could it be as a result of inbreeding incest amongst the parents / families of these poor individuals?

cheers

There are several cases reported in the tabloids of adults or kids with abnormalities like excessively large limbs for their size, etc needing special surgery, growths and tumors happening.

Subsequently forgive me for putting this theory across, but could it be as a result of inbreeding incest amongst the parents / families of these poor individuals?

cheers

Seems a reasonable assumption. It is India after all.

cheers

It does seem to be the go to place if one is looking for circus acts along the lines of massive tumors, weird growths and a plethora of other medical disorders.