India - Sex Pest World Centre Of Excellence

They need something for all of these different aircraft they are buying, even though such a mixed fleet has to be a logistical and maintenance nightmare as very little will be compatible across the fleet, and that's before thinking of how many will actually be capable of getting in the air in the first case. And, of course, they'll be as much use as a fart in a spacesuit if things came to the crunch as a hell of a lot of other things would be coming over a rather large land border at the same time (never mind what they will use to defend the "carriers").

So, in reality, they'll have three "carriers" carrying nothing at all, ever, IF they get everything working, whereas at least the UK will, eventually, have 2 "carriers" which will have some sort of operational fast jet available.

It would be laughable if they weren't pissing all that money away whilst people starve and die of easily preventable disease.

<sits back, waits for inevitable from resident numbskull>

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

at least they won't go short of cooking fuel -

Sex beast 'begged to rape eight-year-old Asifa Bano one last time before she was strangled and stoned to death by gang in Hindu temple'

Some people here who need a one way visit to a Nazi concentration camp. The nonce-loving scumfucks who protested against their jailing want shooting as well. The filthy sick vermin included coppers and some official as well. I hope they are going thru Hell in jail and their families get petrol-bombed and battered out of their neighbourhoods.
Has @earth bugged out?

Sex beast 'begged to rape eight-year-old Asifa Bano one last time before she was strangled and stoned to death by gang in Hindu temple'

Some people here who need a one way visit to a Nazi concentration camp. The nonce-loving scumfucks who protested against their jailing want shooting as well. The filthy sick vermin included coppers and some official as well. I hope they are going thru Hell in jail and their families get petrol-bombed and battered out of their neighbourhoods.
It's their culture, don't be so judgemental.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer

******* hell... I'm normally too jaded and cynical to do more than raise an eyebrow Roger Moore style but that actually made me feel sick.

I was struck by how fawning our politicians were at PMQS, et al this week, describing India as vibrant and progressive and other praise - like rampant poverty, cultural gang rape, open defecation, etc. don't happen and aren't even issues.

Blinkered twats.

I was struck by how fawning our politicians were at PMQS, et al this week, describing India as vibrant and progressive and other praise - like rampant poverty, cultural gang rape, open defecation, etc. don't happen and aren't even issues.

Blinkered twats.

Britain is still a word leader in sanitation products, that an untapped market of 1.2 Billion!

******* hell... I'm normally too jaded and cynical to do more than raise an eyebrow Roger Moore style but that actually made me feel sick.
I have just returned from India and I can definitely say it has disgusted a lot of people there too.

I have just returned from India and I can definitely say it has disgusted a lot of people there too.
Quite a lot of them express outrage at the more headline-hitting gang rapes - like that girl a few years ago who had to be flown to Singapore to get treatment advanced enough to cope with her injuries and who still died - but nothing happens to stop it, discourage it or sweep away the mindset that drives it.

The backwards baboons arseparts.

I returned from India once, too, and I also can honestly say it thoroughly disgusted me.

The place is a festering, stinking, rat-infested shithole!!