India - Sex Pest World Centre Of Excellence

vinniethemanxcat

On ROPS
On ROPs
Way too late now to find out the truth, but the two protagonists knew each other.......

"Hi, Chauvin, how you doing ?"

"Hi, George, we've got a little problem, jump in the car and we'll straighten it out down the station...."

Ghettoes in flames, black businesses destroyed, dead people and injured........

WTF did these two think of each other, to swing things the complete opposite way ?

Way too late now to find out the truth, but the two protagonists knew each other.......

"Hi, Chauvin, how you doing ?"

"Hi, George, we've got a little problem, jump in the car and we'll straighten it out down the station...."

Ghettoes in flames, black businesses destroyed, dead people and injured........

WTF did these two think of each other, to swing things the complete opposite way ?
Agreed: Ahem. India - Sex Pest World Centre of Excellence.

I work in a business where I am frequently in contact with Indians.

They may as well be from another planet. The way they think is so different from you or me I was actually taken aback.

Not capable of thinking for themselves, rigidly sticking to procedure and dogmatic to the nth degree, zero common sense. But also thick as **** and hate losing face. They're a nightmare.

The men are all weak and effeminate as well. They couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. I can see why the Pakistanis think they can beat them, even outnumbered 5 to 1.

No wonder they have to rape women to get any sex because no woman of any race would ever voluntarily sleep with them.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

They may as well be from another planet. The way they think is so different from you or me I was actually taken aback.

Not capable of thinking for themselves, rigidly sticking to procedure and dogmatic to the nth degree, zero common sense. But also thick as **** and hate losing face. They're a nightmare.

The men are all weak and effeminate as well. They couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. I can see why the Pakistanis think they can beat them, even outnumbered 5 to 1.

No wonder they have to rape women to get any sex because no woman of any race would ever voluntarily sleep with them.
Don't mince words, say what you think!

:)

Yes, I’ve seen the Floyd arrest. In my opinion (which is equality valid to your opinion), no abuse took place. A drugged up serial offender with a history of violence was resisting arrest.
Let's just make sure we're clear on this, kneeling on a handcuffed prisoner until they die is not abuse?

oldfecker

Clanker
Let's just make sure we're clear on this, kneeling on a handcuffed prisoner until they die is not abuse?
Were you there? I wasn’t.

I don’t know the specifics, and I’m guessing you don’t either.

Floyd was high on drugs, fact.

Floyd was a known violent criminal, fact.

Floyd had a known history of using weapons, fact.

Floyd had fought off previous Officers (prior to filming), fact.

Floyd resisted arrest.

I’m not saying the Police can kill people, but “reasonable restraint” of scumbags sometimes results in a fortunate accident.

Last edited:

endure

GCM

They are. They don't conform to the European notions of civilisation. Neither do the Chinese or the Koreans or the Thai or the Japanese or the Mongolians or the Colombians or any other chunk of the world that exists outside of your horizon.

"I went somewhere different and the people were different" Doh!

oldfecker

Clanker
They are. They don't conform to the European notions of civilisation. Neither do the Chinese or the Koreans or the Thai or the Japanese or the Mongolians or the Colombians or any other chunk of the world that exists outside of your horizon.

The problem is, they don’t want to conform to the European notion of civilisation, but be “different” when they come to the UK.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Let’s be clear, Floyd did not die whilst being restrained.

The drugged up violent criminal (who resisted arrest) died after being legitimately detained.
Except he had already been restrained and cuffed for more than four minutes. It wasn't known by the police on the scene at the time he had previous as an armed, violent criminal. He was t being arrested for violent behaviour, but for attempting to use a forged note- which could have been unknowing as there are supposed to be that many of them floating about. Yes he was drugged up and probably erratic but none of that justifies kneeling on the neck of a man for four and a half minutes. That's 270 seconds. A decent choke hold will render almost anyone unconscious within 15 seconds and will likely kill them or do irreparable brain damage within a minute.

Let's be clear, this wasn't an isolated incident. In another part of the USA only a couple of weeks before hand a white bloke (whose name escapes me right now) was arrested and killed in exactly the same way. He had also been acting erracticly at a shop. Turns out he was a paranoid schizophrenic who had been off his meds with no history of violence. And get this- he was the one that phoned the police and told them that, and when the police arrived he was already handcuffed by the shopping mall security. At no point did he resist the arrest, all on video of him being violently pinned down and being killed and the coppers JOKING about it.

The issue isn't black guy killed in custody, the issue is far to many blue guys across the entire USA are utterly cavalier about the use of force against their own citizens (serve and protect my arse). Their first, last and only response to any situation is to attempt to violently restrain somebody, killing them in the process far too often.

Quite a patronising answer, considering you don't know the first thing about me.

I work with numerous different nationalities at my place of work. None of which come close to being as much as a pain in the ass as the Indians.

I have mentored ANP that are more switched on than your average Indian.

I have been all over the world, including Afghan, Mali and sub-Saharan Africa and none of the people there managed to grip my shit like the Indians do.

It is the complete lack of any common sense combined with complete arrogance that does it.

We clearly did not strap enough of the bastards to cannons during the mutiny.

Floyd resisted arrest.

I’m not saying the Police can kill people, but “reasonable restraint” of scumbags sometimes results in a fortunate accident.
Most of which is bollocks after the fact justification for the killing a man who was already reasonably restrained. It doesn't matter what he was on and it doesn't matter what he had done in the past.
Smirk could have all the excuse in the world up until he had Floyd restrained but for whatever reason he went on far, far beyond any pretence of reasonable conduct.

Snap.

Their puerile bureaucracy, and inability to stray from the script in front of them infuriates me on a daily basis.

But hey, my company save a few quid "outsourcing". The cnuts.

Snap.

Their puerile bureaucracy, and inability to stray from the script in front of them infuriates me on a daily basis.

But hey, my company save a few quid "outsourcing". The cnuts.
I feel your pain. Same situation.

My company didn't reckon with no work ever getting done because it constantly gets held up by the Indian side though.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys.

ex_colonial

On ROPS
On ROPs

Floyd resisted arrest.

Hmm.. as usual there appears to be a few posters who have bought in totally to the BLM narrative, arrests are rarely easy as I experienced several times in my career.
So I'll repost this here from another thread..
"I said there is no video/film to my knowledge of what happened previous to Floyd being taken to the floor and the circumstances or actions of Floyd to provoke it.
As I recounted in my experiences as a policeman in Africa, arresting or dealing with not very large individuals who are out of their skull on drugs and/or alcohol is extremely difficult even with more police to help one and in most cases resulted in me having to resort to actually knocking out two individuals using riot batons, the normal batons having been broken on the heads of the individuals earlier in the struggle.
Both eventually apologised to me, one in court at his trial for assault on police, the other when he encountered me on duty at a football match after his release from prison, both saying they would not have behaved that way if they had not been under the influence of drink AND drugs!
Floyd was a well known VIOLENT criminal, having served 6 sentences for crimes including armed robbery and a drug addict, he was a fairly large individual and it may well have taken all 4 to get him on the floor if he had kicked off.
I'm not excusing the guy kneeling on his neck but what caused that reaction we do not know.
The force I had to use on two much smaller individuals could well have resulted in their deaths but I would have no hesitation doing the same again or it could have been me or one of my constables being killed!
Sitting in the UK, people who have never had to fight to restrain violent people attempting to harm you, just don't understand that!!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I feel your pain. Same situation.

My company didn't reckon with no work ever getting done because it constantly gets held up by the Indian side though.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys.
In our company the pain came with the culture of telling us what they thought we wanted to hear.

Every week, progress fine, oh, yes, very good. All will be ready, no problem.

Day before parallel testing due to start - not quite ready, ready tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow ad infinitum. No idea of what remained to be done against what should have been done, but everything going swimmingly. Until you sink.

I am so glad I am retired now.

Another class act. Hopefully, COVID will act as the grim reaper for the perps.

'A teenage girl was raped by a coronavirus patient while the alleged attacker’s friend stood guard, it has been claimed. The girl, 14, was allegedly attacked and sexually assaulted in a bathroom at the largest quarantine centre in India. A 19-year-old man has been accused of the assault and has been arrested by police – while a second man, who allegedly filmed the attack, has also been arrested. All three were being held at a COVID-19 centre in Delhi with over 10,000 beds after testing positive for the deadly coronavirus, with each believed to be exhibiting mild symptoms.'

triggerigger

War Hero
Except he had already been restrained and cuffed for more than four minutes. It wasn't known by the police on the scene at the time he had previous as an armed, violent criminal. He was t being arrested for violent behaviour, but for attempting to use a forged note- which could have been unknowing as there are supposed to be that many of them floating about. Yes he was drugged up and probably erratic but none of that justifies kneeling on the neck of a man for four and a half minutes. That's 270 seconds. A decent choke hold will render almost anyone unconscious within 15 seconds and will likely kill them or do irreparable brain damage within a minute.

Let's be clear, this wasn't an isolated incident. In another part of the USA only a couple of weeks before hand a white bloke (whose name escapes me right now) was arrested and killed in exactly the same way. He had also been acting erracticly at a shop. Turns out he was a paranoid schizophrenic who had been off his meds with no history of violence. And get this- he was the one that phoned the police and told them that, and when the police arrived he was already handcuffed by the shopping mall security. At no point did he resist the arrest, all on video of him being violently pinned down and being killed and the coppers JOKING about it.

The issue isn't black guy killed in custody, the issue is far to many blue guys across the entire USA are utterly cavalier about the use of force against their own citizens (serve and protect my arse). Their first, last and only response to any situation is to attempt to violently restrain somebody, killing them in the process far too often.
Worlds a better place without him ive flushed better

Latest Threads