India - Sex Pest World Centre Of Excellence

Nothing to do with the fact that the policeman's cousin owns a rival shop two streets away. Nothing at all.
Ah, so NOT police brutality, JUST police corruption then?

Nothing to be seeing here, please to be kindly moving on Sahib...

Ah, so NOT police brutality, JUST police corruption then?

Nothing to be seeing here, please to be kindly moving on Sahib...
You wobbled your head when you typed that, didn't you?

The Indian police are at it now. A father aged 60 and his son aged 31, shopkeepers in the south Indian town of Santhankulam, were arrested for keeping their shop open for 15 minutes after curfew. They were then beaten and buggered to death. Which sounds a little harsh. CCTV footage from the police station may have been tampered with.

Dirty filthy scumfucks! I bet that racist bitch in Cambridge, with the big forehead has said shag-shit about this. Or about the abuse India dishes out to low caste Dalits and others. Look at the clip of those 3 guys getting whacked on the arse with a 4 foot cane, and howling like dogs. Not even doing it behind closed doors - they are in the street in broad daylight. I hope America does not recruit coppers from India. They will abuse suspects far worse than George Floyd's killers ever did.

Bodenplatte

Old-Salt
Quote from the link - " Then there is the culture of policing, which harks back to the days of British rule "

How often do we see this in Indian media reports, to excuse the atrocious behaviour of their police and courts ?

It seems they overlook the fact that they have had three quarters of a century to change things.

Morning All,
From yesterday's local 'comic'.
Bit surprised if true. Thought it'd be somewhere in Thailand and all of the people(seasoned travellers), I mention it to said the same.
The last sentance made me smile.
20200703_160936~2.jpg

W
The Indian police are at it now. A father aged 60 and his son aged 31, shopkeepers in the south Indian town of Santhankulam, were arrested for keeping their shop open for 15 minutes after curfew. They were then beaten and buggered to death. Which sounds a little harsh. CCTV footage from the police station may have been tampered with.

Well that was a bugger ...sodomizng a 61 year old bloke Jesus whatever next...

how the hell could anyone get a stiffly at that and carry out the deed

To Hell with my chicken korma ....

cheers

oldfecker

Clanker
Dirty filthy scumfucks! I bet that racist bitch in Cambridge, with the big forehead has said shag-shit about this. Or about the abuse India dishes out to low caste Dalits and others. Look at the clip of those 3 guys getting whacked on the arse with a 4 foot cane, and howling like dogs. Not even doing it behind closed doors - they are in the street in broad daylight. I hope America does not recruit coppers from India. They will abuse suspects far worse than George Floyd's killers ever did.
Who said the Police Officers who apprehended the drugged up serial violent criminal with a history of gun crime (George Floyd) whist he was committing a criminal act, abused him. The police have a human right (I hate that term, ‘human right’) to go home at the end of their shift alive.

I think the main difference is that in the West, the police are only interested if you are committing a crime (or are in genuine need of assistance) whereas less developed countries are more concerned with caste, family connections or bribes etc.

Look at the clip of those 3 guys getting whacked on the arse with a 4 foot cane, and howling like dogs.
Bunch of wimps. That would be considered a mild form of correction in Miss Suzie Whiplash's House of Correction which people would pay good money for. ........er so I have been told by a friend.

ColdWarWorrier

Old-Salt
Very likely.

The trouble is that once you have bummed one Chinese you want to bum another one half an hour later.
Speaking from experience?

Who said the Police Officers who apprehended the drugged up serial violent criminal with a history of gun crime (George Floyd) whist he was committing a criminal act, abused him. The police have a human right (I hate that term, ‘human right’) to go home at the end of their shift alive.
I guess you haven't seen the video of the Police Officers abusing him?

Whilst everybody has the right to go home at the end of their shift alive, irrespective of the job they do, it does not mean, that you can go around assaulting people all day at work. The two are not mutually exclusive.

I hope I've managed to clear up that tricky bit of the law for you DI Regan.

Bunch of wimps. That would be considered a mild form of correction in Miss Suzie Whiplash's House of Correction which people would pay good money for. ........er so I have been told by a friend.
A Sjambok is popular in those kind of places so a friend tells me, they'd sting a little bit more

oldfecker

Clanker
I guess you haven't seen the video of the Police Officers abusing him?

Whilst everybody has the right to go home at the end of their shift alive, irrespective of the job they do, it does not mean, that you can go around assaulting people all day at work. The two are not mutually exclusive.

I hope I've managed to clear up that tricky bit of the law for you DI Regan.
It’s idiots like you who put soldiers on trial because of their actions in a hostile conflict whilst you sit in a comfy armchair casting judgement.

Yes, I’ve seen the Floyd arrest. In my opinion (which is equality valid to your opinion), no abuse took place. A drugged up serial offender with a history of violence was resisting arrest.

You have condemned the Police Officer, but seem oblivious regarding how the illegal drugs Floyd took led to his own demise.

Yes, I’ve seen the Floyd arrest. In my opinion (which is equality valid to your opinion), no abuse took place.
Thank you, we value your opinion.

Even if you do come across as an ignorant frothy mouthed gammon, with no grasp of the justice system.

oldfecker

Clanker
Thank you, we value your opinion.

Even if you do come across as an ignorant frothy mouthed gammon, with no grasp of the justice system.
Gammon and proud of it.

Not much grasp of the law, I abide to it so don’t need to understand the intricacies.

White lives matter.

As a law abiding citizen, I would rather have a Police Force based on knuckle dragging 7ft monsters rather than woke graduates more interested in ‘taking the knee’. Criminals should fear for their lives and/or safety. I understand that contravenes woke/left wing mongs beliefs, but ‘so what.

Don’t break the law and you should be able to live safely. Break the law, you should live in fear.

Last edited: