India - Sex Pest World Centre Of Excellence

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Seems that the neighbours next door are rather more 'robust' in their treatment of the problem. Hopefully, no commutation of sentences.

'Sixteen men, including the head of an Islamic school, have been sentenced to death for fatally torching a girl who accused the headmaster of sexual assault.

'The killers poured kerosene over Nusrat Jahan, 18, and set her on fire on the roof of her madrasa in April in the southeastern district of Feni. Police said in their charge-sheet the murder was carried out on the orders of the principal.'

I'm fine with that. Chances of them reoffending? Zero.

And another one.

'Police in India said they have detained four suspects for questioning on Friday after finding the burned body of a 27-year-old veterinarian who was raped and killed in the south of the country, in yet another instance of violent crime against women in India.

'The woman went missing on Wednesday night and her body was found by a passer-by in an underpass on the outskirts of Hyderabad, the capital of Telangana state, Police Commissioner V.C. Sajjanar said. Police said the suspects allegedly offered to fix a flat tyre on her motorbike and then took her in a truck to a secluded spot where the crime was committed. She made a last phone call to her sister saying her bike had broken down and she was scared because some people sitting in a truck were staring at her, Sajjanar said.'

I stopped taking pride in India since that day.
A pretty terrible statistic.

'India has been plagued by a spate of horrific and violent attacks on young girls and women over recent years, which have made international headlines. Official figures show there were 18,862 reported cases of child sex attacks in 2016, equating to more than 50 every day.'

MrMemory

War Hero
I wonder what the phrase 'It's political correctness gone mad" translates to in Hindi?

"A filmmaker has been slammed after he suggested that rape was ‘not a serious thing’ and that women should co-operate if they are being raped. Daniel Shravan also said that women should carry condoms in preparation for being raped as he tried to explain why ‘non-violent’ sex attacks should be legalised."

I wonder what the phrase 'It's political correctness gone mad" translates to in Hindi?

"A filmmaker has been slammed after he suggested that rape was ‘not a serious thing’ and that women should co-operate if they are being raped. Daniel Shravan also said that women should carry condoms in preparation for being raped as he tried to explain why ‘non-violent’ sex attacks should be legalised."

I read that article too and thought you could not make that one up...Jesus and wonder if he came to UK and said that, whether he would be alive...

Their mentality astounds me then again, arguably could be said for those of the other religion who believes in honor killings..especially in Turkey and elsewhere .

cheers

Let nobody say that Indian society isn't coming up with innovative ways to tackle rape!

This is the unintended outcome of the tacit Indian policy of infanticide for female chikdren. ISTR reading somewhere that India was 'missing' 25m women of childbearing age.

What a pathetic example of a man...

bedended

War Hero
Morning All,
From today's local 'comic'. Not includung the veterinarian rape case.
Last screenshot from search, don't know how old statistics are.

Attachments

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
This is the unintended outcome of the tacit Indian policy of infanticide for female chikdren. ISTR reading somewhere that India was 'missing' 25m women of childbearing age.
All the fault of British Imperialism.

Indian police shoot dead four men suspected of Hyderabad rape

According to the police, the accused were taking part in reconstruction of the crime in the early hours of Thursday morning when they tried to escape and were shot by police.

'When they tried to escape'

Oh dear, what a shame, never mind etc.

bedended

War Hero

According to the police, the accused were taking part in reconstruction of the crime in the early hours of Thursday morning when they tried to escape and were shot by police.

Morning @gaijin,
:):clap:.

Attachments

I guess the real culprits can breathe a sigh of relief now some handy dalits have taken the fall.

Good to see some Indian women, tooled up with knives and chilli powder, performing a bit of proper feminist direct action on a rapist gangster scumbag, and making the useless Indian coppers run for their pathetic lives.

They show our no-mark, so-called "feminists" (ha ha!) for the plastic, pretend, kiddy-on posers that they are.

Well done ladies!!! Come and visit Rotherham and Rochdale some time.

Good to see some Indian women, tooled up with knives and chilli powder, performing a bit of proper feminist direct action on a rapist gangster scumbag, and making the useless Indian coppers run for their pathetic lives.

They show our no-mark, so-called "feminists" (ha ha!) for the plastic, pretend, kiddy-on posers that they are.

Whilst I wholeheartedly agree, it is from 2005.

The hangman beckons lol....

The crime took place in 2012 - with the trial of five men’ and one Juvenile, who raped and murdered a lass on a moving bus, has taken this long. Apparently this will be the second time after 2015 execution has taken place in India. Four are in for the noose, as one of their gang already hung himself while doing porridge and the juvenile perp is doing time elsewhere.

Mildly surprised the authorities not using the firing squad but the rope. inf set as the article states, the hangmen is looking forward to his grisly task. Hence he’s rehearsing for it....

cheers

Now that is one powerful story.

And the woman who said " We cannot both live on this Earth. Its you, or me"

Brilliant. Natural justice.

Latest Threads