India - Sex Pest World Centre Of Excellence

Disappear perhaps albeit not by their own desires, you mean
I rather suspect they will be away in some remote village in the back of beyond, hiding amongst their inbred relatives. With a suitable wad of cash ready should the local law enforcement happen upon them. Rape in their new locale will doubtless be on the rise to even greater heights than it already doubtless is.

I reckon the poor girl's family won't be too pleased either. The judge who granted these scum bail needs glassing in the face - Begbie style, and removed from the bench. I hope these two scumfcuks end die an extremely violent, early, agonizing, degrading, dehumanizing death.

'Some 23 million girls worldwide were never born because of the use of sex-selective abortions during the past half-century. China and India account for the vast majority of these ‘missing’ girls, with 11.9 million and 10.6 million, respectively.'
Or, alternatively, that's 11.9m girls who will never have to endure being groped, raped or subject to "honour killing murder," then.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Scientists Discover How to Make Bricks Out of Human Waste

'In the search for more sustainable building materials, scientists have discovered a way to transform human waste into bricks that can be used for building.'

I bet the guptas still won't be able to solve their housing problem.

Scientists Discover How to Make Bricks Out of Human Waste

'In the search for more sustainable building materials, scientists have discovered a way to transform human waste into bricks that can be used for building.'

I bet the guptas still won't be able to solve their housing problem.
Could help with the so called housing shortage and en masse hurry to build houses / apartments (get shitted on froma very great height :p :D) in every nook and cranny in the UK. LOL sorry just talking crap here.

So for those of us who shit like brickhouses, I am guessing that only the best crap gets a chance to be turned into something worthwhile on the construction site. For those less hardened curry eaters, chances are their contributions will not lead to a stable foundation let along structure to be constructed..

Cheers

That makes a change, usually its the victim that gets punished