India - Sex Pest World Centre Of Excellence

How much of it on plumbing, and anti-rape education?
2 whole rupees, one for the plumbing, one for the rape education. Errm anti-rape education. Yes, definitely ANTI-rape. Possibly. Right.

And remember, it's all Britain's fault.

Female infanticide - Wikipedia

If they weren't slaughtering their female babies, they might end up with enough women, with no need to rape.

30 years ago, I did a job for a lady, and admired a lovely silk tapestry of her 2 daughters, framed on the wall.

She explained her husband worked in India, so she got involved in a charity, run by nuns.

They would comb the rubbish tips, finding baby girls abandoned there, they were rescued and brought up in an orphanage.

To subsidise the charity, when the girls were old enough, they taught them needlework, including these incredible silk photos.

I gave her a photo of my daughter, and 6 months later, she was back in the UK, with this beautiful tapestry of the photo........ my daughter still has it.

Stop believing in this crap......British aid to India which btw is spent by the British government on it's own agencies is just too small and insignificant to run a a 2nd rate city in India,let alone an entire country.

Never has the government of India ever asked for any aid from the government of UK as India has more foreign reserves and gold reserves than the UK.

India's spending is supported by it's robust economic growth which on average has seen a 7% growth each year.

The total spending of the Union Indian government was 611 billion $ in the financial year 2017-18.
I like you - you're funny!

Looks like the rapist nation are taking over Australia, outnumbering Aussie fans at each of the first 3 20/20 cricket matches.

I imagine right now the SCG smells like an open sewer.

Man jailed over sex assault on US flight

A roving ambassador?

A US court has sentenced an Indian man to nine years in jail for sexually assaulting a woman who sat next to him on a US flight in January.
Prabhu Ramamoorthy, 34, was sitting between his wife and the victim, who said she was asleep at the time.
The woman said she had woken up to find her shirt and trousers unbuttoned and his hand in her trousers.
Bloody hell! And while sitting next to his wife too!!? Vile creep!

British woman raped in Goa.

An Indian man has been arrested for allegedly raping and robbing a British tourist in the western state of Goa.

The woman, 48, was attacked around 4:00 local time (22:30 GMT) on Thursday as she was walking to her hotel from a railway station, police told PTI news.

The accused is a man from the southern state of Tamil Nadu. He fled after also taking three of her bags.

Goa is one of India's top sex pest destinations and it attract thousands of rapists every year.*
More rapyness from the sex pests.

* I may have inadvertently misquoted the last bit.