India running out of girls ?

India has been practicing foeticide for years now and it usually the girls that get aborted as the culture usually favours Boys , what are they going to do when there is no Indian girls left ?
a very stupid outdated practice :roll:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4592890.stm

wrong language, wrong culture, wrong caste and not "Pure" enough as many are now following western dating practices so fewer virgins and not enough of them

yeah they did seem to all congregate in 'jimmy's' a few years ago... as for not being enough of them have you been to leicester lately?

Let's see, this practice has been going on for centuries and their population is what? Enormous, you say? Somehow I don't think they're going to run out of wimmins. :wink:

As petrol is beginning to become scarce,they´re saving natural resources;Kill them now,instead of burning them alive later!

What a mixed up country;One lot won´t wear clothes in case they crush insects,and the rest torch their wives,if the in-laws don´t pay enough dowry.

Aparently,they believe that,if you don´t father a son,you don´t get to heaven;So, seven or eight daughters later,the long awaited son comes,and the girls are Surplus Stock! :?

not enough of them in leicester? you can't move for em m8, i know, i live here!

Same thing unfortunately happens in China.

With the state sponsored one child per couple enforcement, women abort the girl babies in hopes that their next one will be a boy or just abandon them in orphanages when born.

It's considered bad luck to have a girl as your first born. :evil:

MK_1_Disrupter said:
roxygirl said:
Same thing unfortunately happens in China.

With the state sponsored one child per couple enforcement, women abort the girl babies in hopes that their next one will be a boy or just abandon them in orphanages when born.

It's considered bad luck to have a girl as your first born. :evil:
Roxy is that really you in the Avtar, kinell....sorry where were we, oh yeah bloody terrible...

fantastic..........medals to pin on em.........soapy.........

agreed, you could fit loads of...errmmm....medals on that fine chest!

Ali_Gee said:
rickshaw said:
Manchester_Rogue said:
Fcuked up ragheads.
Oh do get your racial abuse squared away. Therse are chapatti bashers, the rag heads are commonly confined to the Middle East...... Honestly, I despair at the quality of racist abuse these days, I really do......
exactly, well said, don't blame the camel jockeys for something the hamilton ackies have done
So wher do sand n*ggers fall into the equation then?

MK_1_Disrupter said:
Ali_Gee said:
rickshaw said:
Manchester_Rogue said:
Fcuked up ragheads.
Oh do get your racial abuse squared away. Therse are chapatti bashers, the rag heads are commonly confined to the Middle East...... Honestly, I despair at the quality of racist abuse these days, I really do......
exactly, well said, don't blame the camel jockeys for something the hamilton ackies have done

same as camel jockeys, less the camel, for example, a camel jockey can cook this, where as a sand N8gger can't http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/getrecipe.zsp?id=67495

Ali_Gee said:
MK_1_Disrupter said:
Ali_Gee said:
rickshaw said:
Manchester_Rogue said:
Fcuked up ragheads.

same as camel jockeys, less the camel, for example, a camel jockey can cook this, where as a sand N8gger can't http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/getrecipe.zsp?id=67495
Mate, incase you hadn't noticed, ours can't cook fcuk all without destroying it.

MK_1_Disrupter said:
Ali_Gee said:
MK_1_Disrupter said:
Ali_Gee said:
rickshaw said:
Manchester_Rogue said:
Fcuked up ragheads.

Mate, incase you hadn't noticed, ours can't cook fcuk all without destroying it.

I know, but she has a nice arse! anyway, I like my chicken black!!!!

mcreature said:
Respect other cultural beliefs
I find it very hard to respect,any `culture`that burns women alive,or leaves chidren to die on the floor of a hospital;Maybe I´m just retarded?

Midnight,.............giving respect,..........where its due!!!!