Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

India needs to prepare for war with China and Pakistan

The Rani of Jhansi

Ah, the Rani of Jhansi. A spirited lass who had more balls than all the male Indian mutineers. Died in battle outside Gwalior, killed by a Trooper from the 8th Hussars (Kings Royal Irish Hussars) Colonel Sir Harry Flashman VC talks about her in the edition of his memoirs devoted to the Indian Mutiny called 'Flashman and the Great Game' where Flashy attempted to have 'his wicked way' with her.

By the way, the Gora in the film clip is dressed more like a cowboy in an American Western than a British Gora Sahib in India in the mid 19th Century?

Indian news source, so always sceptical as to accuracy.

'The Kashgar airbase in China’s Xinjiang region, barely 475 km from Karakoram Pass, has seen hectic activity recently. India Today OSINT team had earlier analysed Chinese deployment of H-6 strategic bombers at the airport.

'The dual use Kashgar airport has been in the news since the beginning of the Indo-China standoff. The first two H-6 bombers observed here in June were part of a non-permanent deployment with an eye on Indian forces in Eastern Ladakh. Latest satellite images of Kashgar airport reveal that the missiles loaded on the first two H-6s were KD-63 missiles. These are air-launched land-attack cruise missiles, providing precision strike capabilities.

'India Today had also reported the arrival of another six H-6 bombers at Kashgar. However, recent satellite images suggest that the People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) has increased the strength further and made new deployments for longer duration and in more forward positions than previously known.'

Randy Felcher

Old-Salt
India can take on the world and win - it's a superpower now don't you know?

1602223351530.png

Morning All,
Sitting in a dhaba last night about 19:00. Three TBs and one Indian guy listening to a news flash on a phone.
Very excitable presenter gabbing away 20 to the dozen, talking so fast, all I could catch was "...war...China...war...India...war...America...war...Trump...war...".
The guys went into an overdrive of excited 'discussion'. When I asked them what's going on. The jabbering reply was basically. "Xi Jinping just start war on India".
I had no intraweb so couldn't find out myself.
It took about 20 minutes for them to calm down enough for me to get the full story. i.e. "Xi Jinping says, "China ready for war with India".
While this was going, I was watching this cloud form in the distance and wondered if I missed the 'instant sunshine' bit and should I start digging a bunker.
View attachment 504099
When I found out the correct story, I told them if they ever tell me anything again to get the report correct.
Almost had me reaching for my 'Survive to fight'*. Bunch of cvnts!;)

* Not that it'd do me any good:).
Whereabouts are you living? Looks lovely.

Whereabouts are you living? Looks lovely.
Morning, @ThunderBox,
Himachal Pradesh. Could be worse, I've seen no shitting in the street, only a couple(too many) rapes. Covid is slowly getting here but clean mountain air and social distancing is a piece of piss for me as I'm a anti-social grumpy fkr. I only wear a mask when going to the village shop.
That said, when I do get it nobody will know. So when they eventually find my decayed putrified remains, they can just lob it in the river. No funeral expenses for UK family. Win-win situation.

Morning, @ThunderBox,
Himachal Pradesh. Could be worse, I've seen no shitting in the street, only a couple(too many) rapes. Covid is slowly getting here but clean mountain air and social distancing is a piece of piss for me as I'm a anti-social grumpy fkr. I only wear a mask when going to the village shop.
That said, when I do get it nobody will know. So when they eventually find my decayed putrified remains, they can just lob it in the river. No funeral expenses for UK family. Win-win situation.

After your dead body has been raped to useless of course!

Yeah it looks lovely from that limited shot, I live on a hill (not that big) and love it when we get the bad weather and equally the good weather.

I used to love wild camping or bothying as high as possible to get battered by storms and wake up to the views, plus the fresh air and pure water.

Nice one!

After your dead body has been raped to useless of course!

Yeah it looks lovely from that limited shot, I live on a hill (not that big) and love it when we get the bad weather and equally the good weather.

I used to love wild camping or bothying as high as possible to get battered by storms and wake up to the views, plus the fresh air and pure water.

Nice one!

Morning @ThunderBox,
I would've given you a funny for your first sentence as I'd forgotten the dead body raping bit. As for the rest I cannot agree more.
My altimeter reads 1500m at my gaff. Fantastic 180° view of the plains from my front balcony and an un-interupted, sweeping 180° view of the mountains a few km away from my back balcony.
A 3-5 hour up-hill tab from the trailhead gets me to a cave. The following morning a 6-8 hour hard tab(some scrambling involved), gets me to a pass at about 4000+m but the stunning 360° views more than make up for it.
After a leisurely fag and brew, a 30 minute, lateral tab gets me to a small lake(about the size of half a footie field). Then it's 2-3 days of wild camping. To finish, a down hill 6-8 hour gets me to a road. Then it's just a bus ride back to the closest town, then a taxi back to my gaff. Happy days.

E2a: 2x 180° and a 't' in "closest".

Last edited:
Good luck with that!

'In a controversial remark, BJP’s Uttar Pradesh chief Swatantra Dev Singh said Prime Minister Narendra Modi has decided when the country would be at war with Pakistan and China.

'His remarks on Friday came amid tension at the Line of Actual Control between India and China, where the two countries have massed troops. The BJP leader linked his claim to the beginning of construction of a Ram temple in Ayodhya following a Supreme Court judgment and the abrogation of special status to Jammu and Kashmir under Article 370 of the Constitution. “Like the decisions on Ram Mandir and Article 370, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has decided when there would be war with Pakistan and China,” he is heard saying in a video clip on social media.'

Read more at: PM Modi has decided date of war with China, Pakistan: UP BJP president

Latest Threads