India needs to prepare for war with China and Pakistan

I agree with the analysts. Modi wants to be as famous as Ghandi. India seems to be looking for an excuse to start a fight.
I don't like Modi, comes across off as a bit of twat, good with social media, just like Trump. But to be fair to India, Pakistan has been constantly prodding and poking them for a while now.

I don't care which side does what but Pakistan has definitely pushing the boundaries in my completely unknowledgeable view.

More concerned that any Pak/Indian punch up will spread over onto the streets of UK cities inner areas?
We won't have much say in that if the two countries start but I expect that it will happen here as there is not much love lost between them. Whatever happens in the World someone seems the need to protest/show solidarity on the streets in UK. I shall cheer them on from the pub.

If it ever kicks off between the two, the establishment here will have one hell of a conundrum.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
If it ever kicks off between the two, the establishment here will have one hell of a conundrum.
Why? Both countries are independent. None of our business.

Those who would protest and riot about it can be flown to either Delhi or Karachi to protest there.

We won't have much say in that if the two countries start but I expect that it will happen here as there is not much love lost between them. Whatever happens in the World someone seems the need to protest/show solidarity on the streets in UK. I shall cheer them on from the pub.
Just line up the beer and bhajiis and save us a spot.
After hearing of ISI helping the Taliban, there's one lot I won't be cheering for.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Pakistan's foreign minister reacted to this saying it was a "reminder of India's unbridled thirst for violence."
Has anyone quietly reminded him what Pakistan's nuclear doctrine is?

If India & Pakistan make a decent go of it, we should see a significant reduction in greenhouse gas production & a reduction in demand for scarce resources.
With any luck (& the usual Indian proclivity for screw ups) they'll drop one on Kabul & possibly even Tehran, though I'm not holding out much hope for one accidentally landing on Mecca...

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Well the Rafales are pretty obviously their nuke birds. Very decent fuel fraction on them but suspect Tehran would be quite a stretch.

Likely this is fun, games and fuckaboutery for the Pakistani's benefit while they figure out whether they are serious and whether or how to concentrate force etc.

Course the same fuckaboutery was enacted 'pon the Indian troops many moons ago, with the main result being organic logs for front line divs if I recall correctly. Lord knows how many paperclips were lost and forests destroyed to enact this though. How many truck wallahs have sat in areas of near zero infastructure with their thumbs up their arses due to it....

Hence with some knowledge of the amount of disruption potenetially caused to the average wallah by said fuckaboutery one might even view this as a rare example of a nuclear diplomacy practical joke.

Could be just me but I think it's rather a funny one. :D

If India & Pakistan make a decent go of it, we should see a significant reduction in greenhouse gas production & a reduction in demand for scarce resources.
With any luck (& the usual Indian proclivity for screw ups) they'll drop one on Kabul & possibly even Tehran, though I'm not holding out much hope for one accidentally landing on Mecca...
Oh yes, especially if China gets dragged into it and lobs a few more and someone else gets dragged into into and lobs a few more too. That should be a nice little radiation cloud floating around...

Oh yes, especially if China gets dragged into it and lobs a few more and someone else gets dragged into into and lobs a few more too. That should be a nice little radiation cloud floating around...
Plus the Russians nuking themselves of course...

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Dafty duck

War Hero
Will you please calm down. You're going to give yourself an aneurism at this rate.

Do as someone else said, sit down the pub with a pint and cheer them on. Nothing to do with us.

Pakistan is now a main transport hub for China's Belt and Road Initiative of dominating the Old World.

The China- Pakistan Economic Corridor has basically turned Pakistan into a debt slave vassal state and give China access to the Indian ocean through the ports at Gwadar and Karachi.

China might be a bit peeved at seeing some parts of their global domination strategy turned into a glowing glass ashtray by India, but I doubt if it would seriously inconvenience them.

However, it should allow them to tell their puppets in Pakistan to knock it off before their investment goes up in smoke.

Sounds a bit like Ebola..one of my exes worked in CDC and this is the sort of scenario she used to explain...very sexy talk, I know..
Was she from NZ by chance?

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't like Modi, comes across off as a bit of twat, good with social media, just like Trump. But to be fair to India, Pakistan has been constantly prodding and poking them for a while now.

I don't care which side does what but Pakistan has definitely pushing the boundaries in my completely unknowledgeable view.
As long they both turn each other into radioactive slag heaps, which maybe an improvement, I shan't complain.

As long they both turn each other into radioactive slag heaps, which maybe an improvement, I shan't complain.
You do know how nuclear radioactive drift works right?

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
You do know how nuclear radioactive drift works right?

Oh indeed but old fashioned neutron weapons are very effective, short burst of radiation with minimal fallout.

Mike Barton

War Hero
Well...two of my favorite "Indian'' restaurants are actually Pakistani...:)
I have a friend who has an absolute golden rule when it comes to curry houses. It better say the word "India" or "Indian" in the sign, if not he won't eat there. I asked why and he said without that tell-tale indicator you are eating in a Pakistani-owned restaurant, and he simply believed, I have no evidence one way or another, that Pakistani-owned places have, shall we say, lower hygiene standards.

Like I say, I cannot verify that one way or t'other.

Latest Threads