India needs to prepare for war with China and Pakistan

Mike Barton

War Hero
Would be a short war, Chinese and Pakistan united would give india an absolute shooing and don't forget Bangladesh has also become rather close to China.
I stand to be corrected but I think in the past 200 years the Chinese have fought the British, French, Russians, Japanese, Vietnamese, Americans, Koreans, Indians and even Germans I think at one stage.

In every single conflict (even against the tiny, war-weary Vietnamese) the Chinese were beaten, except one.

The Indians are the only people the Chinese have ever beaten.

If wishes were horses. From where China gonna attack? They are locked by geography and couldn't even take Sikkim & Arunachal due to same.
And why will they salvage Pakistan? Pakistan has cancelled most of Chinese infrastructure projects (to allow settlements and access Arabian sea) and leaked entire information to USA (for bailout). Chinese response had a reason.

Besides electronics & high end techs, it's still dependent on India. It doesn't have mountains to protect itself unlike Pakistan will be occupied in hours if not minutes.

Over that, Bangladesh itself is cracking down on anti India elements in its territory.

Wasn't relevant by a mile. However, I understand that it's a troll forum which can't discuss relevant things more than a couple of posts & debate can't be carried out here.

I never said that. India will just be known as another country & I keep on collecting PoV from multiple forums about it.

Relatively little number of people in India talk about UK. However, those who do too have nice moments of amusements from @$$es of an irrelevant small island whose people think that they are still relevant in world. Your WhatsApp journos & "accurate" e-media who doesn't even verify the incident before reporting.
Fair points and some wishful thinking... Military planning is all about worst case and all three nations have populations which have some hostility to India and you couldn't win that conflict.

Your nation can't afford the level of military spending its already undertaking and a new cold war in the sub continent can only be bad for the peoples of all nations.

I stand to be corrected but I think in the past 200 years the Chinese have fought the British, French, Russians, Japanese, Vietnamese, Americans, Koreans, Indians and even Germans I think at one stage.

In every single conflict (even against the tiny, war-weary Vietnamese) the Chinese were beaten, except one.

China scares me half to death. Its probably one of the few nations on the planet who have not had a go at trying to rule the world. The ROW learned lessons, that empire are too big to control, not financially worth it, destabilising back home that can lead to revolution and whatever identity is wrapped in nationalism, an empire will break that bond of kinship.

It is only since 1949 that China has become truly united. I doubt that China would be easily beaten today.

They do look at history and learn from it.

Last edited:
Relatively little number of people in India talk about UK. However, those who do too have nice moments of amusements from @$$es of an irrelevant small island whose people think that they are still relevant in world. Your WhatsApp journos & "accurate" e-media who doesn't even verify the incident before reporting.
Would this irrelevant small island be the one that ran India/Bangladesh/Pakistan for nearly 100 years? Just saying.........

Relatively little number of people in India talk about UK. However, those who do too have nice moments of amusements from @$$es of an irrelevant small island whose people think that they are still relevant in world.
Clearly the UK is relevant enough for Indians to be here to find out what the view on the forthcoming conflict is.
If we are so irrelevant then go away. You won't be missed.

You forgot that they also lost to the Austrians and Italians.

Doubtful. The faithful will return to their ancestral home to fight for it.
One can but hope they take all their relatives too.

I'm quite capable of producing my own curries & rarely use a taxi or minicab.

I still don't quite get the whole beef between both nations...pardon the pun...just give Kashmir its independence and just get your hands off it from both sides - won't that solve the issue? Put your nationalism to a side..

Maybe Kashmir will thrive on tourism? I heard it looks really good...kind of Switzerland...

I still don't quite get the whole beef between both nations...pardon the pun...just give Kashmir its independence and just get your hands off it from both sides - won't that solve the issue? Put your nationalism to a side..

Maybe Kashmir will thrive on tourism? I heard it looks really good...kind of Switzerland...
If you really believe that, you're beyond hope of ever relating to reality. :roll:

Latest Threads