India needs to prepare for war with China and Pakistan

Indx-TechS

Clanker
So, I'm here again. How y'all are?

Almost all nations including so called "brothers" & Islamic Ummah either downplayed it calling India's internal issue or asked Pakistan to solve the issue bilaterally. Even China didn't comment on Pakistani dispute earlier and just showed concern on Aksai Chin (claimed by India) only. They (Pakistanis) have somehow stopped threatening with nukes ever since Indian government proposed review of India's NBC NFU policy.

Scoundrels like BBC & Al Jazeera as always came up with fabricated videos of "protests & crackdown" in Indian Kashmir later turned out to be from Pakistani occupied Kashmir, picked by NYT while left wing politicians blabbering as always.

Once again, what's the sentiment about the ongoing ruckus in UK & USA? Favoring India, opposing it or don't give a damn at all?

So, I'm here again. How y'all are?
No better for knowing that you are here. Another person to stuff India down our throats.

In answer to your question, I am mildly interested in watching India and Pakistan fight. It couldn't happen to two nicer nations.

No better for knowing that you are here. Another person to stuff India down our throats.

In answer to your question, I am mildly interested in watching India and Pakistan fight. It couldn't happen to two nicer nations.
Could call it the Curry Fight world cup..

Might also kick off here in UK given certain efnik areas?

Indx-TechS

Clanker

Go kill each other, might stop you all whining about the Raj.
These are the responses for which I keep on coming. Fuckery in this assy forum is more entertaining than meltdown of dickchopped paki forums.

Love you @$$holes!:D
Regards

Would be a short war, Chinese and Pakistan united would give india an absolute shooing and don't forget Bangladesh has also become rather close to China.

These are the responses for which I keep on coming. Fuckery in this assy forum is more entertaining than meltdown of dickchopped paki forums.

Love you @$$holes!:D
Regards
You get the response relevant to your post and in a manner phrased so that you can understand it.

I do know that you think that the rest of the World is interested in India but to many in the UK it is a source of amusement.

Indx-TechS

Clanker
Would be a short war, Chinese and Pakistan united would give india an absolute shooing
If wishes were horses. From where China gonna attack? They are locked by geography and couldn't even take Sikkim & Arunachal due to same.
And why will they salvage Pakistan? Pakistan has cancelled most of Chinese infrastructure projects (to allow settlements and access Arabian sea) and leaked entire information to USA (for bailout). Chinese response had a reason.
and don't forget Bangladesh has also become rather close to China.
Besides electronics & high end techs, it's still dependent on India. It doesn't have mountains to protect itself unlike Pakistan will be occupied in hours if not minutes.

Over that, Bangladesh itself is cracking down on anti India elements in its territory.
You get the response relevant to your post and in a manner phrased so that you can understand it.
Wasn't relevant by a mile. However, I understand that it's a troll forum which can't discuss relevant things more than a couple of posts & debate can't be carried out here.
I do know that you think that the rest of the World is interested in India
I never said that. India will just be known as another country & I keep on collecting PoV from multiple forums about it.
but to many in the UK it is a source of amusement.
Relatively little number of people in India talk about UK. However, those who do too have nice moments of amusements from @$$es of an irrelevant small island whose people think that they are still relevant in world. Your WhatsApp journos & "accurate" e-media who doesn't even verify the incident before reporting.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Once again, what's the sentiment about the ongoing ruckus in UK & USA? Favoring India, opposing it or don't give a damn at all?
Oddly enough I've been watching for this myself in the UK.

Lots of Facebook type posts from Muslims trying to paint JK as some form of Palestinianesque occupation ( with lots of Pallywood videos), to almost complete disinterest with the odd comment taking the piss out of their victim mentality or mentioning Rotherham etc in return. Mainly disinterest though.

The press stories are usually very neutral, but the, rarely allowed, comments are not. Heavily weighted either towards support for India or hopes that Pakistan would recruit extensively from the UK! Come to think of it I don't recall a similar situation where there was no mass inherent bias from the media. Which is interesting in itself. Though probably indicates they are clueless about most of it or the implications.

The support for Pakistan is purely from ex nationals or 1st, 2nd generation and other Muslims. Very rarely seen any Indian mention it.

In general the Indian diaspora in the UK is quiet, very professional and usually middle class. High IQ types often semi autistic. Hence they tend to have the ear of similar in their various professions. If quietly.

The Pakistani diaspora is basically incels with an attitude problem, menial workers and robot women who don't ever appear to speak. The popular ones in customer facing roles shy away from anything controversial and try to distance themselves from the wider community which is held to be a problem by other menial types. Hence their influence and sympathy is effectively entirely negative.

It isn't exactly a water cooler topic, though might be somewhat more so if politically incorrect tensions weren't present. Other than a few left wing types who buy the Modi equates to OrangeManBad Trump line though I'd say the vast majority would be rooting for India if the balloon went up.

Latest Threads