• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

India Independance... what has it actually gained?

But what about the caste system? All gone you told us, no longer exists according to the law.
Removing a belief system on paper is one thing, and removing it from people's mindset is another.

Caste system is a thing from early days of Indian civilization,just because the law bans caste discrimination,it doesn't mean that people will abandon it all of a sudden.

But nevertheless it has been subsided to a large extend,thanks to schemes like reservation system.

No it hasn't, Gupta. It's backed up by genetics and linguistic analysis. Why do Indians always lie?
which genetics and linguistics analysis backs this theory ???

All credible analyses point to the Aryan Urheimat being in what's now the Ukraine, from where they migrated, invading India, bringing the Vedas with them.
Since you know little about history,let me get this clear to you....Aryan Invasion theory was a hypothesized 18th century Theory of a supposedly superior race invading India, This theory was simply seen as a means of British policy to justify their own intrusion into India and their subsequent colonial rule: in both cases, a "white race" was seen as subduing the local darker colored population

Since you know little about history,let me get this clear to you....Aryan Invasion theory was a hypothesized 18th century Theory of a supposedly superior race invading India, This theory was simply seen as a means of British policy to justify their own intrusion into India and their subsequent colonial rule: in both cases, a "white race" was seen as subduing the local darker colored population
See? So fragile. Why are you still lying?

Have you actually been to India? Its the most colour obsessed country on the planet. I must be on about 800 mantlepiece photoframes as 'good white English friend' from everyone from contractors working for me to random feckers in the street. Unless they are full on jus' teeth 'n eyes every indian i ever met looked down on darker skinned indians.

Have you actually been to India? Its the most colour obsessed country on the planet. I must be on about 800 mantlepiece photoframes as 'good white English friend' from everyone from contractors working for me to random feckers in the street. Unless they are full on jus' teeth 'n eyes every indian i ever met looked down on darker skinned indians.
Figment of your imagination....

The dark skinned regions of India are the most prosperous ones,maybe it matters in the beauty industry but not elsewhere.

Seems you can fine him now.The toilet police have been out and about in Indore and cleaned the place up it'll be bottom inspectors next!
As a consequence,toilet coverage all over the country has risen to over 90%....

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
As a consequence,toilet coverage all over the country has risen to over 90%....
Is that actual toilets built or the amount of toilets covered in faeces?