India - How arrogant can a country's population get?

India washing machine launched with 'curry' button - BBC News
Panasonic said the introduction of a 'curry' button followed complaints from customers struggling to fully get the food off their clothes.

It says development took two years, testing combinations of water temperature and water flow.

The machine has five other cycles aimed at the Indian consumer, including one to remove traces of hair oil.
Obvious button missing....

I need not to give you any proof. You britishers are no body to decide. What is the proof that elizabeth 2 did not have sex with her servant who was an Indian, lol.

and if you want evidence then just go to Nalanda and find it yourself, or go to some temple built 1500 years ago. When your ancestors were wearing leaves.
Germany, do you say?

Is this your car?

How appropriate.jpg

This is really inspiring......actually it's shit.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
This is really inspiring......actually it's shit.
Never been that impressed with this flashmob fad, but I thought I'd bite the bullet and watch that.
Shortly after I wished, possibly as many others would encourage, I'd bitten the muzzle and pulled the trigger.
That was fcuking dire.

Still, their nuclear weapons must be in good hands.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not knocking it but I think the story might lack some detail.

It's a 'Cultural Thing' like dumping in the street, or on the side of roads and railway tracks.

India media storm over 10-year-old pregnant rape victim - BBC News
"We have seen lots of cases of teenage pregnancies involving 14 to 15-year-olds, but this is the first ever case that I have seen of a 10-year-old," said Mahavir Singh, of the Chandigarh State Legal Services Authority.

Mr Singh has been involved in a case which has shocked Chandigarh and the rest of India, that of a 10-year-old girl who became pregnant after allegedly being repeatedly raped by a relative.

That relative is now in jail, pending trial.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
A country I visited once with work, and have no desire ever to set foot in again.

'India's obsession with selfies and social media has reached a new low, with three road accident victims dying as onlookers took selfies and filmed videos on their phones instead of rendering aid.'

Three men lay dying in front of him. Instead of helping, this man took selfies
Doubtless the victims were of a lower caste.

Either that or the onlookers didn't want to their sandals (any more) turd-encrusted.