India - How arrogant can a country's population get?

@IndiaGB I believe the uneducated bit. The reason for them being here though is still a mystery. False information here is of no value to their government. In fact it isn't often that India is discussed here.
I have said the same stuff. Hired trolls do what is asked of them on Indian sites. Trolling non-Indian forums like arrse or PDF (Pakistani defence forum) is their own choice when they come to know of it. At least this @DharmicWarrior and probably @ screambowl too had with a few others like @Indx TwchStyle were contemplating and decided that to join here to bash you guys over anti-India threads while others refused. I think I can find that page on Defence Forum India if you want. Internet comes cheap, they got all the time to rant whatever/wherever they want without worrying whether they are making sense or not.

I have said the same stuff. Hired trolls do what is asked of them on Indian sites. Trolling non-Indian forums like arrse or PDF (Pakistani defence forum) is their own choice when they come to know of it. At least this @DharmicWarrior and probably @ screambowl too had with a few others like @Indx TwchStyle were contemplating and decided that to join here to bash you guys over anti-India threads while others refused. I think I can find that page on Defence Forum India if you want. Internet comes cheap, they got all the time to rant whatever/wherever they want without worrying whether they are making sense or not.
Ive seen it

We were Branded Paki lovers and Insanity was more or less called a traitor - when he attempted to point out most people here were reasonable

I also noted how tolerant IDF is of anti white anti black racism and anti Islamic Comments ( from self same posters who complain were racist)

Edit - Oh look the racists have stabbed the mong buttons - apparently abusing Muslims and Pakistanis - Whites and Blacks - isn't Bigotry if your Indian

Last edited:
( A Pakistan visit Visa is £110 all in) [Indian charges way higher]
May be & very likely, probability of being blown up is factor.
That's why Pakistani Visa is second weakest after Afghanistan in world. Obviously, they will try to attract tourists first.
labelling people opposing or advocating normal/peaceful relation with Pakistan as anti-nationals,
Rioting in streets, disturbing campus, Burning Indian flags, waving Pakistani & ISIS flag, justifying & classifying the terrorism is our freedom of speech and we can immediately divert issue to Rohit Vemula & Pakistan etc., how can anyone stop us?
BSP reserves Dalits, SP & AMIM to Muslims, RJD to Yadav's & INC sleeps with anyone on them, but hey BJP is most communal.
No matter if they slaughter our people, spew venom against us everywhere, or their nationals are responsible for many.crimes here, let's be peaceful.

I don't guess any knowledgeable Indian needs to paid to counter the arguments?

This anti national issue is much bigger than congis are portraying to you to have political gains.

BJPs propaganda, communalism? Seriously, do you have any idea about history & present of Gandhi family? Or you just read the class 8th history textbook and have Nehru as angel? Do some research, developmental track record of BJP & INC is all states. Strategic appetite, I don't even have to compare.

[And interesting to know that I'm a paid troll. You know I'm paid 50 cents for every post.:D This is old joke I used to have on other members].

Regarding the "peace" with Pakistan, if they love us so much, they're welcome to get re integrated in Indian Union.
They wanted & got their separate nation, we don't wanna see their faces again, neither as enemy nor as friends! Can't understand why are you so desperate for em?

From nuclear to military & geopolitics, it's Pak who started those d!ck measuring contests, India's aspirations were neither centred towards Pakistan, nor ever will be!

So many doubts on our education? Our position in society. We're military enthusiasts & can expose the level of technical knowledges of you guys up here.
@IndiaGB I believe the uneducated bit.
Educated Brits.

You guys do know? Arrogance is much better than ignorance.
The reason for them being here though is still a mystery. False information here is of no value to their government.
Again, your comments! Our arrogance entertains you & factual incorrectness entertains us.
In fact it isn't often that India is discussed here. The odd barbaric act as mentioned by edomatt and occasionally something about the Indian armed forces are subject of a thread. Most of the posts are, as you all know a waste of pixels..
That's it, just by posting negative news, won't become so. Want the worse stats for west?
We were Branded Paki lovers and Insanity was more or less called a traitor
He's my best friend.:D
when he attempted to point out most people here were reasonable
Most people? He called you reasonable, don't remember about others.
And at least you are able to argue, reasonability of your compatriots is overflowing from their posts.
I also noted how tolerant IDF is of anti white
Racism against whites?
Racism against blacks, Indians doing it?
and anti Islamic Comments
Remember the religion of peace thread on arrse?

And nothing personal at you mate!:)

Have the lunatics taken over the asylum?

Have the lunatics taken over the asylum?
I think that he has been drinking.
Most of the comments attributed to me were made by someone else but when you are stupid and then probably pxxxed you can't expect accuracy. I still chuckle at him describing himself as a 'defense enthusiast'.

Most of the comments attributed to me were made by someone else but when you are stupid and then probably pxxxed you can't expect accuracy. I still chuckle at him describing himself as a 'defense enthusiast'.
They've already said that they're deliberately trolling, but are still here. Makes no sense, but hey ho.

Racism against whites?
Racism against blacks, Indians doing it?
Ah the old I cant be racist I'm not white argument
Otherwise known as talking bollox

As for racism against Blacks

Take a look at Dharmic Warriors posts about white women having sex with Black men - He uses this as an insult** - clearly therefore he has a problem with Black people having sex with non blacks -

That's simply Racist -

As for the Religion of peace thread - you will note it was moderated and many opposed certain opinions - No comment however approached the level of anti Muslim bigotry that even the IDF moderators post

**Or he thinks it is - not being racists it doesn't bother us - it just shows him to be the bigoted mong we think he is

They were mine - the 1st was correct after that they were attributed to you again -
I gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed hed been ambushed by the software as Ive had it happen to me before

They were mine - the 1st was correct after that they were attributed to you again -
I gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed hed been ambushed by the software as Ive had it happen to me before
I don't mind. I was pointing out the inaccuracy together with his 'confusing' comments.
I'm sure that he is a national treasure. In India.

I have said the same stuff. Hired trolls do what is asked of them on Indian sites. Trolling non-Indian forums like arrse or PDF (Pakistani defence forum) is their own choice when they come to know of it.
Trolling? Did you even observe my comments on PDF, SinoDefence, AMF?

These are military forums with sections made for discussions regarding the military stuff of different countries & sections made for each one, I do write in Indian Section & having some nice foreign friends there.

You can confirm if I'm trolling or not.
At least this @DharmicWarrior and probably @ screambowl too had with a few others like @Indx TwchStyle were contemplating and decided that to join here to bash you guys
I have been earlier here in past, not with them. Thank you.
over anti-India threads while others refused.
Those others are oldies on ARRSE.
They told about how good their experience was on ARRSE and we must not be wasting time in reasoning here.
They were right actually, economy thread ruined, central Asian politics one deleted and now these masterpiece threads.

Congrats, I'm too one of them now. I expected to have reasoning, arguments & some real updates & discussions over issues but I realized that I can't even have a decent info base about British Military, leave alone Indo UK relations here.
I've failed in triggering the platform and I'm in a wrong place where everything can be discussed except the discussion topic.
My last post here, thank you.

@Duke
whether they are making sense or not.
Depends on your definition of sense, Indians talk nonsense because Indians are talking, British are called nonsense (??), check out the above comments (and today, I won't even bother to point any inaccuracy out, enough of spoon feeding).
Ah the old I cant be racist I'm not white argument
Seriously man! I didn't say non whites aren't racist. But racism against whites is really rare.
India, it's a blend of Indo Caucasians, Indo Africans and even people with Mongoloidal looks.
If racism happens in India, that's based on caste, not colour at least.
We look fairer in winters & darker in summer.
Otherwise known as talking bollox

As for racism against Blacks

Take a look at Dharmic Warriors posts about white women having sex with Black men - He uses this as an insult** - clearly therefore he has a problem with Black people having sex with non blacks -

That's simply Racist -
I see, that's why I gave you an informative but it neither does occur at Indian Society nor on Indian Forums. DharmicWarrior may be trolling you. Even he's not that racist on Indian Forum.
As for the Religion of peace thread - you will note it was moderated and many opposed certain opinions -
Certain opinions!
No comment however approached the level of anti Muslim bigotry that even the IDF moderators post
Didn't? Not moderated?
Mods conduct banhammer exercise in short time intervals (few weeks or a month) and accounts of such members permanently deleted along with their comments against any type of hate speech, Islam or any other.

I'm coming in a personal conversation, won't enlength this thread now.

Discontinuing the forum now.
Regards!

Seriously man! I didn't say non whites aren't racist. But racism against whites is really rare.
!
No it isn't -

However we pretend it is by saying - only the Majority can be racist
Then when people mention countries under apartheid It changed to only those with power can be racist
Then when people pointed to the likes of Zimbabwe and discrimination against the white minority - there was a whole load of new whataboutery and sticking of fingers in ears.

Ive no doubt in India theres very few racist incidents against white (or black) people - but that doesn't mean people don't hold racist views.

Didn't? Not moderated?
Mods conduct banhammer exercise in short time intervals (few weeks or a month) and accounts of such members permanently deleted along with their comments against any type of hate speech, Islam or any other.

!
We clearly have different definitions of what comprises racism and Bigotry - the manner in which Pakistanis and Muslims are discussed over there is damned offensive as is the way white people are referred to by a certain Moderator - I dread to think what warrants a banning.

Trolling? Did you even observe my comments on PDF, SinoDefence, AMF?

These are military forums with sections made for discussions regarding the military stuff of different countries & sections made for each one, I do write in Indian Section & having some nice foreign friends there.

You can confirm if I'm trolling or not.

I have been earlier here in past, not with them. Thank you.

Those others are oldies on ARRSE.
They told about how good their experience was on ARRSE and we must not be wasting time in reasoning here.
!

The problem is Earth and other Idiots troll here and consequently any Indian is assumed to be another account for a banned idiot as a result Indian appears and the usual humour abounds - Its not really aimed at India just at annoying a certain poster.

Dharmic Warrior had this explained to him and was advised adopt a less aggressive style - debate in a sensible manner (ie acknowledge both good and bad points and dont push the evil whitey mantra) and people will realise you aren't a troll - He however has simply gone full retard.

Aqs an example Insanity receives no abuse - nor is he subjected to sheet shitting comments - Him being Indian isn't a problem for us.
Nor is Earth being Indian or Dharmic - what is a problem is they are absolute knob rockets

The issue with @earth is that his Great Grandfather joined the INA and fought for the Japanese. Earth is determined to expunge his Grandfathers Treason to India by latching onto every nationalistic myth and false hood he can in order to prove his Grandfather was right.
examples being
Massive racism suffered by Indian Army - completely ignores British and Indian troops worked together
Bengal famine was deliberate
Indian officers couldn't command white troops - they could and did - when this error was pointed out he then claimed We only let Indians become officers to stop WW2 Japanese propaganda - The programme started in 1919 bit before WW2 when this was pointed out - he claimed it was white propaganda.

White people don't want to see brown people succeed
White people are all racist
Our ancestors were all racist
India was a global superpower before England arrived (India was like Europe full of bickering local rulers)
etc

No it isn't -

However we pretend it is by saying - only the Majority can be racist
Then when people mention countries under apartheid It changed to only those with power can be racist
Then when people pointed to the likes of Zimbabwe and discrimination against the white minority - there was a whole load of new whataboutery and sticking of fingers in ears.

Ive no doubt in India theres very few racist incidents against white (or black) people - but that doesn't mean people don't hold racist views.

We clearly have different definitions of what comprises racism and Bigotry - the manner in which Pakistanis and Muslims are discussed over there is damned offensive as is the way white people are referred to by a certain Moderator - I dread to think what warrants a banning.

The problem is Earth and other Idiots troll here and consequently any Indian is assumed to be another account for a banned idiot as a result Indian appears and the usual humour abounds - Its not really aimed at India just at annoying a certain poster.

Dharmic Warrior had this explained to him and was advised adopt a less aggressive style - debate in a sensible manner (ie acknowledge both good and bad points and dont push the evil whitey mantra) and people will realise you aren't a troll - He however has simply gone full retard.

Aqs an example Insanity receives no abuse - nor is he subjected to sheet shitting comments - Him being Indian isn't a problem for us.
Nor is Earth being Indian or Dharmic - what is a problem is they are absolute knob rockets

The issue with @earth is that his Great Grandfather joined the INA and fought for the Japanese. Earth is determined to expunge his Grandfathers Treason to India by latching onto every nationalistic myth and false hood he can in order to prove his Grandfather was right.
examples being
Massive racism suffered by Indian Army - completely ignores British and Indian troops worked together
Bengal famine was deliberate
Indian officers couldn't command white troops - they could and did - when this error was pointed out he then claimed We only let Indians become officers to stop WW2 Japanese propaganda - The programme started in 1919 bit before WW2 when this was pointed out - he claimed it was white propaganda.

White people don't want to see brown people succeed
White people are all racist
Our ancestors were all racist
India was a global superpower before England arrived (India was like Europe full of bickering local rulers)
etc
Replying you in a personal convo to avoid trolls.
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/conversations/hello-lindermeyer.484565/

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
In Utta Prudesh, North of Delhi, three years ago 27 farmers committed suicide because they couldn't raise the bribes in order to pay the local Indian Government officials for the said farmer's allocated farm subsidies.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I think that dharmicwarrior, skidbowl and the rest are missing the point. Doesn't matter if your skin colour is black, white, yellow, red, green - act like a bellend on Arrse, get treated like a bellend on Arrse.