India - How arrogant can a country's population get?

I've spent quite a long length of my time in India observing racial sentiments, and after a good few years and reading up on open articles, I've now got a clearer idea in my head that India is more of a country which is turning quite arrogant as the eyes of the world turn to its incredibly fast rising economics and their lovely poster-boy Modi waves his willy in front of the people to massive applause from the mass-scale ignorants whom live with their heads buried in the ground.

Anything an excuse for a show of arrogance and India is there with its puppet-shows especially with regards to their so-called “Line of control” i.e separating their territories from India, Pak and China, over the last few months their have been numerous incidents of India

Three killed, six injured by Indian fire along Line of Control - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Fire exchanged across India-Pakistan border in Kashmir

Pak Admits 7 Soldiers Killed In Indian Fire At Line Of Control (LoC) , Warns Of Escalation

Perhaps I may be wrong but Pakistan’s genpop really don’t give a toss about the territorial disputes anymore and simply want to live out their days in peace.

A lot of observations on some of their defence-related forums made it apparent that a lot of the Indian’s on there were more-favoured towards a massive show of force against Pakistan with regards to updating a lot of their ancient and cold-war era weaponry.

Last edited:
I've spent quite a long length of my time in India observing racial sentiments, and after a good few years and reading up on open articles, I've now got a clearer idea in my heat that India is more of a country which is turning quite arrogant as the eyes of the world turn to its incredibly fast rising economics and their lovely poster-boy Modi waves his willy in front of the people to massive applause from the mass-scale ignorants whom live with their heads buried in the ground.
Oh dear, it's Friday again....
Just save some time and send Jarrod a link to the poster boy.

I've spent quite a long length of my time in India observing racial sentiments, and after a good few years and reading up on open articles, I've now got a clearer idea in my heat that India is more of a country which is turning quite arrogant as the eyes of the world turn to its incredibly fast rising economics and their lovely poster-boy Modi waves his willy in front of the people to massive applause from the mass-scale ignorants whom live with their heads buried in the ground.
As a Chinese person, I'd say the same is true for Chinese people/China too...

Anything an excuse for a show of arrogance and India is there with its puppet-shows especially with regards to their so-called “Line of control” i.e separating their territories from India, Pak and China, over the last few months their have been numerous incidents of India

Three killed, six injured by Indian fire along Line of Control - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Pak Admits 7 Soldiers Killed In Indian Fire At Line Of Control (LoC) , Warns Of Escalation

Perhaps I may be wrong but Pakistan’s genpop really don’t give a toss about the territorial disputes anymore and simply want to live out their days in peace.

A lot of observations on some of their defence-related forums made it apparent that a lot of the Indian’s on there were more-favoured towards a massive show of force against Pakistan with regards to updating a lot of their ancient and cold-war era weaponry.
Morning @chuggafugga ,
Gave you a'disagree', only in regards to the general population's arrogance but I may be wrong. Been here a while and tend to think Joe Public is no more arrogant than any other nations population. They are very patriotic where anything that concerns India is involved and massively embarrassed by anything that shows India in a bad light. When they didn't qualify for the Olympics in the hockey a few years back it caused huge "izzat". Hockey being the traditional national sport.
When I get into conversations with them, I inevitably play Devils Advocate and purposely bring up contraversial subjects to gauge reactions and see what they really think,(at the moment, 'Demometisation' is THE only talking point).
On the whole, my experience is that they will open up to the country's faults and failures(where proven), when they're pointed out 'diplomatically'.
The polititians, well that's another story but a definite YES to that☺

It is not fault of India It is doing what it should do Respond in a ruthless manner and you are quoting a pakistani source and we are having less Cold War era weponry an de guess what even uk has cold war era technology and even the us have that

Last edited:
It is not fault of India It is doing what it should do Respond in a ruthless manner and you are quoting a pakistani source and we are having less Cold War era weponry an de guess what even uk has cold war era technology and even the us have that
You are going to cause a rift in the time space fabric with that level of irony.

India used to work quite well. Then we let Indians run it, result - corrupt shithole, literally.
Atleast no one is stealing our wealth and guess what our millitary is better than yours and our economy is booming and just wait and watch in next 10-20 years BHARAT and INDIA would be a SUPERPOWER and atleast we are not going to take care of British refugees in the next 20-30 years when you will be driven out of your own house by Syrian refugees

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Atleast no one is stealing our wealth and guess what our millitary is better than yours and our economy is booming and just wait and watch in next 10-20 years BHARAT and INDIA would be a SUPERPOWER and atleast we are not going to take care of British refugees in the next 20-30 years when you will be driven out of your own house by Syrian refugees
Maybe, but at least we have punctuation.