Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

India Farmer Protests. Rihanna?

morsk

LE
I cannot make head nor tail of it.

What’s the gen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah. I googled it and found out. I'm not gonna tell you. You do the same. Lazy twat.

Roast chicken, roast potatoes, parsnips, carrot and celeriac mash.Home made gravy.
Apple Crumble with creme fraiche.
Sauvignon Blanc.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
All up weight about 4 tons, including spare wheel, snow chains, fuel and breakdown kit.

27EP17 signed for and issued to me in 1973......."not a lot of people know this....Michael"
And you broke it, didn't you?

That's quite a magical tool isn't it called "Google", a carefully kept secret amongst those in the know who want to keep general knowledge hidden from those like @Honeybadger
For someone who starts thread after thread asking bone questions that google can give the answer for instantly, don’t you find your reply kinda ironic?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
May I be the first to enquire whether this is progressing the way the OP intended?

Google? I’ll ask the wife. Her middle name should be ‘google.’

If he is a regular in mufti or a journalist, it probably is going the way he expected.

If he is a potential arrse recruit then he is probably nonplussed at his warm welcome.

Was on here about a year or so ago. Many posts. Cannot remember the username for the life of me but why would you when you have been P0 for years and your welfare officer is no where to be seen. The meters still running right?!

During training exercises, the Lieutenant who was driving down a muddy back road encountered another car stuck in the mud with a red-faced Colonel at the wheel.

"Your car stuck, sir?" asked the Lieutenant as he pulled alongside. "Nope," replied the colonel, coming over and handing him the keys. "Yours is."