India-Anyone got a bit of fuse wire?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by HectortheInspector, Jul 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

One for the Guiness Book.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Heineken don't do power cuts, but if they did.....

Wordsmith

3. Messed up the performance last night of the Indian Karaoke champion, Gerupta Singh.

• Like Like x 1
  4. They must have had the installation done by cowboys.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Must be the ultra modern and efficient India that a certain alleged Indian Brigadier was on about before he got banned from here.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's the call centers****ed then...

• Like Like x 3
  7. By my reckoning, at least 500 million of the number quoted will be totally unaffected, as their respective slums are sans electric anyway.

8. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

RayC got banned ? what was that about?

9. I think he was rather racist about people from different religions.

10. Of a fuse box , whilst on a tour of a factory in Edinburgh, Scotland, in 1999, as quoted in "Long line of princely gaffes" BBC News (1 March 2002)

11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Had a dig at the Yids did he? They are the only religeous group classed as a race and protected in UK law!
    Have the Indians ever been less than thoroughly nasty about others?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

12. Phil the Greek will have a bit of a smug look for a few days then.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I don't think he got banned, just sent to the naughty step for a bit. He rather imploded when people dared to suggest that Indian public sanitation was not quite world-beating. After a rush of supporters from an Indian forum, he began spamming the forum with dick-waving India threads and with extended rants about how bad Britain was these days compared to India and how it was all the fault of the Muslims/Chinese/Chinese Muslims/etc.

14. I think he did a dying swan after picking on other religions.