India-Anyone got a bit of fuse wire?

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
One for the Guiness Book.

Messed up the performance last night of the Indian Karaoke champion, Gerupta Singh.

By my reckoning, at least 500 million of the number quoted will be totally unaffected, as their respective slums are sans electric anyway.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
RayC got banned ? what was that about?

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Prince Philip said:
It looks as if it was put in by an Indian.
Of a fuse box , whilst on a tour of a factory in Edinburgh, Scotland, in 1999, as quoted in "Long line of princely gaffes" BBC News (1 March 2002)

ugly

LE
I think he was rather racist about people from different religions.
Had a dig at the Yids did he? They are the only religeous group classed as a race and protected in UK law!
Have the Indians ever been less than thoroughly nasty about others?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Phil the Greek will have a bit of a smug look for a few days then.

RayC got banned ? what was that about?
I don't think he got banned, just sent to the naughty step for a bit. He rather imploded when people dared to suggest that Indian public sanitation was not quite world-beating. After a rush of supporters from an Indian forum, he began spamming the forum with dick-waving India threads and with extended rants about how bad Britain was these days compared to India and how it was all the fault of the Muslims/Chinese/Chinese Muslims/etc.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Had a dig at the Yids did he? They are the only religeous group classed as a race and protected in UK law!
Have the Indians ever been less than thoroughly nasty about others?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
I think he did a dying swan after picking on other religions.

ugly

LE