Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

India’s Vikram Lander Crashed into the Moon

I don't understand everything and how to interpret the images, but apparently these are the doppler images of the transition from a stable flight to a crash.

Looks like it got a bit of a head wobble on towards the end there. How apt.

endure

GCM
Just imagine all the flag waving and Rule Britannia street parties if Britain's Winston Lander had crashed into the moon...

What? We've never managed to get a missile anywhere near the moon?

:bounce:

The video below should start about 5 minutes before it alls goes Pete Tong (at about 2:22:00).
If I follow correctly they had completed the Rough Braking Phase where they were getting rid of all the orbital speed, had gone into a fine braking phase. I think the Rough Braking is the part of the graph @redshift found which is rising between 20:08 and 20:19.

The video below should start about 5 minutes before it alls goes Pete Tong (at about 2:22:00).
If I follow correctly they had completed the Rough Braking Phase where they were getting rid of all the orbital speed, had gone into a fine braking phase. I think the Rough Braking is the part of the graph @redshift found which is rising between 20:08 and 20:19.

Mate if it's three hours of watching this or three hours of xhamster, who wins?

Attachments

• 1567919506169.png
    1567919506169.png
    171.7 KB · Views: 22
Tonight the moon is still without a newsagents.
But it's now got an über driver. They're working on sending him a Toyota Prius with a gold tissue box on the parcel shelf next week

Last edited:

End of the day, good effort.

TB1 was supersonic and VTOL like a Harrier on Steroids.
The spacey thing was TB3

:)

Skynet is a thing.
Couldn't the bastards just walk to TB3? And what's with the being pushed u p t he ar se of the rocket, going right through the reactor core? (Tracey Sr wont be having any grandchildren!)

But TB3 is a beauty though. I was looking for a desktop model of it, but a decent sized one is not cheap.

Last edited:
"Hello, this is Robert from Microsoft. I can see from my screen that your lunar expeditionary vehicle is having a very danger virus..."

@earth will be here soon no doubt, to blame it all on imperialism. while completely ignoring the fact that the rapey street shitters have been running their own show for quite some time now.

Radar alti receiver probably had a shitty fingerprint on it, causing a failure.

Couldn't the bastards just walk to TB3? And what's with the being pushed u p t he ar se of the rocket, going right through the reactor core? (Tracey Sr wont be having any grandchildren!)

But TB3 is a beauty though. I was looking for a desktop model of it, but a decent sized one is not cheap.

You can tell that Tracey Island was built on a MoD contract. Any other c**t would have planted the palm trees six feet further apart!

Latest Threads