Independent: "Tory Government Tells EU That Royal Navy Will Be Sent In To Protect UK Waters From European Fishing Vessels"

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
You bastard!! I escaped from Scotland nearly forty years ago and had only just managed to erase memories of that monstrosity, and its anaemic sister the white pudding supper, from my mind. I shall be having nightmares now. Where do I send my compensayshun claim?
white pudding one thing I am not actually familiar with.

I'm betting that weissewurst or bratties it is not.

although a battered bratty - Hmmmm.

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Just paint the cross channel ferries field grey and play Der Panzerled over the loud speakers and there will be no obstruction at French ports

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
“Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
It's okay my child the post of messiah is an honorific.

the problem is the people who appoint themselves in thy name to do what they claim is thy work.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Shades od 'who sank surcouf' the French submarine that mysteriously dosappeared in the Pacific in 1942, not perfidious Albion this time.

Really don't need a ship, just use Predator with solid warheads for a kinetic kill.
akin to the somewhat cheaper smartrocks they use now.

a 500kg lump of guided concrete takes out a tank much cleaner than DU rounds.

You bastard!! I escaped from Scotland nearly forty years ago and had only just managed to erase memories of that monstrosity, and its anaemic sister the white pudding supper, from my mind. I shall be having nightmares now. Where do I send my compensayshun claim?

My bold, you big softie, When I lived in Glasgow, after a session in the Curlers I would often go to my favourite chippy near where I was living and order one to soak up the "heavy".
Mind you I never took to the white pudding, basically just suet & oatmeal!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
My bold, you big softie, When I lived in Glasgow, after a session in the Curlers I would often go to my favourite chippy near where I was living and order one to soak up the "heavy".
Mind you I never took to the white pudding, basically just suet & oatmeal!
That's the complicated recipe.

Fried white pudding, eggs, bacon, sausage and toast was daily brekker in Dublin. Pint of Guinness with it if clocking in after a night flight. Had a special order with the hotel to serve it with crew brekker.

I buy Clonakilty white pudding - and indeed their black pudding - from our local farm shop on the Isle of White. Both are delicious, but the white pudding is the best I have tasted.

Latest Threads