Incredibly un-PC (But spot on) view on Christmas

I’m at this fcuking department store buying a present for this bitch for some secret Santa garbage bullsh1t, I get my change and for some odd reason, probably because all the Christmas music that has been playing on every damned radio station, I say "Thank you" and "Merry Christmas". That snotty fcuking cunt comes back with:

“It’s not PC to say Merry Christmas nowadays, the proper thing to say is Happy Holidays, so that it doesn’t offend anyone.” The only response I could come up with was,

“Happy fcuking Holidays, is that better for you?” Then she says

“Yes, but no need to curse!”

I gave her the You stupid dumb broad, I oughta slap the sh1t out of you face and turned and walked away. Now, it wasn’t the first time I heard that stupid sh1t, I just never really paid much attention to it because fcuk that, I’ve been celebrating Christmas for 30 years now. And all of a sudden, I have to say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas because some fcuking b@stard somewhere is offended by it? I say fcuk that. Christmas, technically, is supposed to be a time to celebrate baby Jesus’ birthday, which is all fine and dandy, but in turn it means getting presents and that’s what the fcuk Christmas is all about. Getting presents. What? Tell me I’m wrong.

So, just because some Jew or Atheist or Muslim or some other fcuker gets offended by Merry Christmas, everyone is just supposed to stop saying it? Fcuk that, not me kid. I mean, last I heard, Paul is Jewish, and I bet if I told him Merry Christmas he’d come back with something like, “Fcuk you, you big Mexican fcuker, where’s the Jager?" Then offer me a raise. Okay, okay, we all know I’m full of sh1t with the whole raise thing, but you see what I’m saying.

If some black fcuker tells me Happy Kwanza, my ass is not going to break out into an uproar about some I’m offended bullsh1t. Political Correctness is starting to become pure and utter bullsh1t when you can’t say some sh1t that has been being said for ages because sons of bitches have all of a sudden become extra sensitive. Especially, when it comes to Christmas, hell, I bet half of the little fcukers out there don’t even have a clue what the fcuk Christmas is supposed to symbolize any god-damned way. Then again, while I’m bullsh1tting, I’m not that positive I know what the fcuk it means, but that’s neither here nor there. Either way, the sh1t should be celebrated however a motherfcuker damn well pleases. If some fcukers want to celebrate it by going to church, fcuking great. If motherfcukers want to celebrate it by buying each other gifts, yippee fcuking doo.

And if you want to dress your wife up as Mrs. Claus and fcuk the sh1t out of her with one of those giant candy canes, do just that.

If you want to celebrate it by saying "Happy Holidays", more power to your bitch ass, but don’t try to bring everyone else down by your bullsh1t PC ways and how you’re offended. I’ve realized that regardless of what a motherfcuker does, says or thinks, somebody somewhere out there is going to act like a bitch about it and that’s their right to, but don’t think for one minute that anyone else is going to give a good flying fcuk about your opinion. None-the-fcuking-less, that’s your sonofabitching opinion to have, regardless of who likes what you’re thinking or saying. It just makes no sense to have to change the saying people have been saying for years, or not, but what the fcuk do I know? I’ll probably spend Christmas laying in a puddle of my own faeces and or vomit because I started celebrating on Thursday.

Regardless of what anyone thinks or says, when they’re trying to say happy whatever the fcuk, it’s fcuking Christmas or whatever other holiday any of you fcukers want to call it, and one of the only good god-damned reasons any of our bitch asses is able to celebrate however in the fcuk we want is because of crazy motherfcukers who are serving this country worldwide.

Now, before any of you anti-war, Whole Foods shopping Commies sits up in their chair and attempts to send off some bullsh1t email telling me anything other than that the men and women of this military are some of the greatest goddamned people to walk the face of the earth, go suck a dick. Right now, while you’re attempting to make sense of any of this garbage while working your way to see bitches taking it in all orifices, there are motherfcukers who are wearing the flag on their sleeve, living out in the desert who haven’t taken a bath in days, Americans who haven’t seen their families in months, but yet there is people here bitching that saying Merry Christmas is offensive.

I call bullsh1t, even if there is a one bad enlisted seaman who spends his free time licking the blood off of a grown mans’ heel. I’d like wish every last soldier world wide a Merry God-damned Christmas because you sonsofbitches are the reason any of us can enjoy the freedoms we have left. Maybe, I’m full of sh1t, it wouldn’t be the first time but whether anyone thinks it’s right or wrong when it comes to any over seas affairs, I believe the soldiers are doing one hell of a job doing what they do best and that’s follow orders.

To any soldier far or near, don’t think for one second I don’t realize that’s it’s because of you fcukers that I can write this bullsh1t or hit a couple buttons and watch some young slut dressed as maid take it in the ass or even go outside and breath some fresh fcuking air without having some fcuking terrorist shooting RPG’s at me. To all the military, even the fcukers who allegedly tortured the enemy and to everyone who is not a little bitch and offended by Christmas….Merry Christmas….and while I’m at it Happy fcuking New Year unless mother-fcukers want to change that sh1t to Happy Lunar Cycle or some other fag shit.

No apologies for the language, if i edited it i might as well rewrite it.

I don't normally read many of the rants they have up on the start page (it changes nearly every day) but i thought this is what a lot of people feel like - me for one. Yes its american, but still to the point I feel.
A puppys not just for Christmas! Can't wait til Easter he should be seriously frothing by then, Christ killers anyone.......................
not related as such but it's still under in the same vein i think

The Sad Passing of Common Sense.
>>Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense,
>>who has
>>been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was
>>since his
>>birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
>>He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as
>>when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm,
>>isn't always fair, and maybe it was my fault.
>>Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend
>>than you earn) and reliable parenting strategies (adults, not
>>children, are
>>in charge).
>>His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well intentioned but
>>overbearing regulations were set in place.
>>Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for
>>kissing a
>>classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after
>>lunch; and
>>a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened
>>Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing
>>the job
>>they themselves failed to do in disciplining their unruly children
>>It declined even further when schools were required to get parental
>>to administer Panadol, sun lotion or a sticky plaster to a student;
>>could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and
>>wanted to
>>have an abortion.
>>Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became
>>contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received
>>treatment than their victims.
>>Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from
>>a burglar
>>in your own home and the burglar can sue you for assault.
>>Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed
>>realise that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a
>>little in her
>>lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
>>Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust;
>>his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son,
>>Reason. He is survived by three stepbrothers; I Know My Rights,
>>Someone Else is to Blame, and I'm A Victim.
>>Not many attended his funeral because so few realised he was gone.
>>If you still remember him pass this on. If not join the majority
>>and do

And merry Fecking XMas to all mankind except those goddamn lentil eating PC Commie muthaflubbers....
Spot on, chosen one. I shed a tear at his passing. Shame he did not take AGAI67 with him, then I would be much happier
So, you are saying you are a little miffed!!!! Well so would I have been. I think you stopped too short of saying what you really meant LOL.
Consumption Junction is one of my favourite web sites, very 'adult' in content, no matter what it is, if its controversial, funny as fuck or plain disgusting they will host it. god knows whats going to show when you flip through the content, an eye opener for sure.
many of the editorials on the main page can be quite funny, or thought provoking or just plain druggie rubbish, but worth a scan.
its one of the first web sites i click onto everyday.