Increased Racism on the Site

It may appear so, but the standard Points for racial / homophobic abuse is 6.

If the member has zero then 6 points will not affect their site functionality. It's 10 points when the banner appears and site functionality is limited (no PMs, editing, ratings etc)... and 12 and above when their name is crossed out and they lose all functionality.
What's the prize for prodding space chickens until they weep into their lacey hankies?

YouTube "til death do us part".

In the show he played an unrepentant 50s little Englander, who hates immigrants. In real life, he was from the other end of the spectrum.
Lots of people agreed with the TV Alf G at the time though.

He wasn't all bad though. He hated Scouse gits and the Labour Government.

Having had a recent month ban, thread deleted and a simple "racist content" you really dont know where to draw the line. I think I may have called it the chinese flu, a bit like the POTUS but with perhaps the work chinky in it and it may have mentioned their backwards enjoyment of inedible foods.

I certainly hope it wasnt too racist but cannot judge, anyway, I try to keep up a thin veil but sometimes get outraged.

I have to say, its a good job you cannot be racist against your own kind on this site or calling @Mothman a honky could be like calling a colored fella the name of that pilot blokes dog.

Its hardly a racist site, have you been on 4chan?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It's all a matter of perspective.

The Scots are not overly fond of the English.

Then the Highlands are not overly fond of the Central Belt.

Then once in Highlands, you have the dislike of those from South of Kessock Bridge

Once North of Kessock, it's those from Wick who are the real objectionables.

Inside Wick you then fall into whether you are truly from Wick or actually from Poultney just across the rive. The two were joined by a bridge made by Thomas Telford.

Then you can split Poultney into Upper Polutney and Lower Poultney. Not that it matters because they are all Dirty Wickers!

Then once in Highlands, you have the dislike of those from South of Kessock Bridge

Inside Wick you then fall into whether you are truly from Wick or actually from Poultney just across the rive. The two were joined by a bridge made by Thomas Telford.

Then you can split Poultney into Upper Polutney and Lower Poultney. Not that it matters because they are all Dirty Wickers!
But thats OK because their not foreign innit.

Tribal. 'Twas ever thus.

The response is programmed into us. It's just the degree of that response that varies. Bit of relatively good humoured banter in the UK to mass slaughter in Matabeleland.

A friend of mine from Belfast was down in Dublin for a rugby weekend back in the 80s, he got to chatting with some guy in a pub, as you do.

The other fella says to him, "You're from the North, eh? I know what it's like for you up there, we have the same in my home county of Westmeath. See those North Westmeathmen, they're all bastards, I hate them, and they feel the same about us South Westmeath men, it goes back centuries."

My mate assured him, yeah, that was just the same as in Belfast, finished his ale, made his excuses and moved on.

It may appear so, but the standard Points for racial / homophobic abuse is 6.

If the member has zero then 6 points will not affect their site functionality. It's 10 points when the banner appears and site functionality is limited (no PMs, editing, ratings etc)... and 12 and above when their name is crossed out and they lose all functionality.
Sounds like time for ‘Double Secret Probation!’

so potentially 12 points ?

However regardless of his sexuality or colour, the poor lad is American & we can olny express our deepest condolences that he'll never have had the pleasure of serving a Queen unlike many member's of this forum ?
Oh contraire. I suspect he’s serviced many queens in his time...

I conveniently missed Japanese encephalitis, Spanish flu, Malta dog and quite a few other bugs which were named for their origin. If you want, I'll do a Google search for all of them and post them here. If you'd like to do it yourself, please do so.
Otherwise, bugger off. Your ball, sir.
I’ve met a few Malta dogs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Duke

LE
Having had a recent month ban, thread deleted and a simple "racist content" you really dont know where to draw the line. I think I may have called it the chinese flu, a bit like the POTUS but with perhaps the work chinky in it and it may have mentioned their backwards enjoyment of inedible foods.

I certainly hope it wasnt too racist but cannot judge, anyway, I try to keep up a thin veil but sometimes get outraged.

I have to say, its a good job you cannot be racist against your own kind on this site or calling @Mothman a honky could be like calling a colored fella the name of that pilot blokes dog.

Its hardly a racist site, have you been on 4chan?
It was the “untermensch” elements that got you your ban from me. I work on ever increasing periods until people eventually learn or just get limited to only a couple of days per year between bans.

Context.

There's a big difference between stating "most of the Roma I have encountered tried to rob me" and "all Roma are gypsy scum and Hitler had the right idea in wiping them out".

One is factual, but both will land you in deep water.

I'm trying to help (some of) you avoid Option 2.

Take it or leave it.

Or B. Let's be "edgy" and see what we can get away with eh?

Point proven, you stupid civve turd.
Foc

You can be as factual as you like but you're still likely to get your wacist botty spanked in the interests of social cohesion and the multi-culty dream.

Last edited:

Latest Threads