Increased Racism on the Site

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
You're not allowed to watch this under any circumstances.

I loved this fairly accurate comment from youtube ..

You can take Africans out of Africa, but you cant take Africa out of Africans. They just keep failing

Black Americans are overwhelmingly more likely to kill white Americans than the reverse, and their lack of intelligence and sense means that they are also far more likely to commit all sorts of other violent crimes.

They have created a narrative where they shouldn't be held accountable for their actions and should be able to do what they like. Unfortunately large amounts of western society seem hell bent on letting them act how they want. They're currently setting fire to a large American city and doing their usual favourites of rape, murder, looting and robbery. Yet the media would have you believe that they are the victims. They are not. They are overwhelmingly the perpetrators.

If that gets up the nose of certain people then so be it. It's as clear as day. It might not be palatable or fashionable, but it's blindingly obvious that they work on a different level. "Racism" is their go to excuse. And to those that spring to their defence, they'd hack you to death for the fun of it.
what washing powder do you use to get them sheets so white?

^
|

Well look at that, Like a moth to a burning cross.

ETA: Now with extra banjos dueling

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I loved this fairly accurate comment from youtube ..

You can take Africans out of Africa, but you cant take Africa out of Africans. They just keep failing
Eish mlungu !
Bonke ?
:-D

A lot of stuff has been written about the white genocide malarkey and is difficult to get an accurate report because so much of it has been twisted by racist twats, but I fear it's been twisted just as much by the extreme left.

Yale university is supposedly a credible source. White Europeans: An endangered species?

"There is also an 800-pound gorilla in the room: Given present trends, within about a century, Europe will cease to be a white, Christian continent."

If this is truly the case then shouldn't we be protesting about white lives matter? There's way more black/Asian/Chinese people in the world than there are white, and they will always have Africa/China/India as predominantly ethnic countries too. What is so terribly wrong and racist about wanting your homeland to stay true to its ethnic roots? You couldn't call a Native American out for having a reservation.

If Europe is no longer white and USA/Anzac go the same way then there aren't any other white countries to go to.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
What is so terribly wrong and racist about wanting your homeland to stay true to its ethnic roots? You couldn't call a Native American out for having a reservation.

If Europe is no longer white and USA/Anzac go the same way then there aren't any other white countries to go to.

I love the irony. Very droll, after all the USA and Australia were not historically white.

My family are immigrants. My mother’s side came across in the Norman conquest. By then I suppose England was not an ethnically pure country anyway after the Celts has been moved out and those Anglo-Saxons had been in, as well as those swarthy roman types and aryan vikings.

But you if you really want a racially pure locale and want to follow the Native American example, allow unfettered migration into Europe for a few hundred years, allow the taking of land from the white “natives” by force and allow a small area for them to live. Does that sound like a plan?

Did you get teary eyed when a black cop shot dead a white woman in Minneapolis?Or did you just want to crowbar racism into your post?
Why wouldn’t I?

I love the irony. Very droll, after all the USA and Australia were not historically white.

My family are immigrants. My mother’s side came across in the Norman conquest. By then I suppose England was not an ethnically pure country anyway after the Celts has been moved out and those Anglo-Saxons had been in, as well as those swarthy roman types and aryan vikings.

But you if you really want a racially pure locale and want to follow the Native American example, allow unfettered migration into Europe for a few hundred years, allow the taking of land from the white “natives” by force and allow a small area for them to live. Does that sound like a plan?

So as the USA and Australia were not historically white are you suggesting that it's acceptable to have a population replacement in Europe?

Latest Threads