Increased Racism on the Site

The only bit of TV that stuck with me was the airtime given to Darcus Howe , a man who did very nicely thank you from race baiting.
Darcus Howe.
Every time I hear his name I hear "What is cocoa shunter?" in my head.

I think if I lived in the states, I would have a gun.

About 20 minutes ago, Amanpour had some bellend called DeRay Mckesson on (Another black professional victim), who has just stated he hasnt seen any violence from the protesters, just property damage, he's only seen police violence.
Naturally Amanpour, the hard hitting, takes no shit, expert journalist didnt bother correcting him (or called him a lying ****) just let him continue talking bollocks throughout her program.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
You're not allowed to watch this under any circumstances.

Interesting to note that in UK all the television people are describing what is happening as 'protests'. As far as I can see it seems to be just another excuse for looting and rioting. Oh, and the weather is warmer.

endure

GCM

One of the comments on that youtube channel gives you a flavour of the kind of people who watch it:

" Sephardic/Talmudic Yews actually owned and operated the Transatlantic Slave trade. And the Dutch Indies Co. They did it out of European countries so as to make it seem as if Europeans were the slave masters. Yes, Europeans participated and in most cases they were forced to. "

;-)

One of the comments on that youtube channel gives you a flavour of the kind of people who watch it:

" Sephardic/Talmudic Yews actually owned and operated the Transatlantic Slave trade. And the Dutch Indies Co. They did it out of European countries so as to make it seem as if Europeans were the slave masters. Yes, Europeans participated and in most cases they were forced to. "

;-)
So MOSSAD was around in the 17th & 18th centuries then.
All makes sense now.

;-)
Higgs Boson?

;-)
Feel better ?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

;-)
Those damn Yew trees, and to think we used them for bows!

Very sadly, he's entirely correct, but he is only advocating a system where the two (and more) races (I would say 'cultures') should live apart within a shared environment. That's been tried before, and it still hasn't ended well. What happens when some domestic Muslim outfit wants to burn down the USA? Or the types who bombed the Oklahoma federal building want autonomy? Antifa and all their little demons?

As a former military and risk security type myself, I'd say it was all a failure of leadership, but I may be biased.