Increased Racism on the Site

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
Given that the vast majority of US cops walk away from such charges, often despite overwhelming video evidence such as in Rodney King and in the hotel corridor shooting I posted above, I think yes, he will get a fair trial, be acquitted and return to duty to collect his pension before retiring to the Philippines.
**** what you think...King would have been fine if he hadn't tried to run away or struggle..and the reasons Cops aren't convicted is quiet simple...it's because the evidence shows that they were not guilty of the allegation .

What part of 'You're a dull C*nt, so feck off' don't you get?

In the past, there were a few Home Office approved restraint techniques which were later seen to cause a condition called lactic acidosis. This is a pretty wide descriptor but can result from a lack of oxygen in the blood causing cell respiration without oxygen and the build up of this poison ( lactic acid) when the liver and kidney are not working tip top.

In one case, I came across this with a young offender restrained in what anyone would normally take as a benign restraint position. Restrained to a chair , supportive either side with staff but crucially head down on chest and held to prevent biting and spitting.

The staff involved were specifically trained in this. I cannot remember the restraint level but it was pretty low. The boy died. The staff who were social workers were not and are not mentally well over this.

I wonder if this lactic acidosis may be a consideration in this case?

endure

GCM
So proof that they just don't arrest/murder blacks
Its a logical fallacy, the only thing that proves the reporter was arrested because he was black is what he did, you could use the same pictures to claim " guess which one refused to comply with the police ".

The whole thing is a dangerously out of control conspiracy theory in the black community .

endure

GCM
Its a logical fallacy, the only thing that proves the reporter was arrested because he was black is what he did, you could use the same pictures to claim " guess which one refused to comply with the police ".
He tried to comply with the police. He asked them what they wanted him and his crew to do more than once. They ignored his requests and arrested him.

He tried to comply with the police. He asked them what they wanted him and his crew to do more than once. They ignored his requests and arrested him.
Ive seen the footage of the actual arrest but nothing in the lead up. Do you have any information why the police decided to arrest him for what looked like nothing ?

endure

GCM
Ive seen the footage of the actual arrest but nothing in the lead up. Do you have any information why the police decided to arrest him for what looked like nothing ?

That's the only footage I've seen. Given the polite way he handled the situation I can't imagine he'd done anything previously to give the police cause to arrest him.

The story is being put out is false , the whole tv crew was arrested not only him and they weren't black.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
The looting and destruction of property tends to nullify any sympathy for the community from the nation as a whole.
same thing happened in LA during the watts riots, Black people that had lived there for years, lost their businesses and lives to the rioters, many of whom had only recently moved to the area to claim from the social security system there, they even buried bodies of the black people they murdered in yards and parks
also criminal scum moved into the area to exacerbate the scale of rioting, the Police and Fire brigade came under , Pistol, Shotgun, rifle, and high powered Automatic fire
eventually the liberal mayor allowed the national Guard to be called in
they arrived with armoured vehicles packing .50 calibres
the riots were over in a matter of hours
but hundreds of established businesses never re opened, hundreds of homes and blocks of flats were burnt to the ground, and around a thousand cars, all owned by the local hard working black community were destroyed
large swathes of an established peaceful and fruitful community were wiped out and replaced by anger fear and a cultures of drugs

The way it often works in the US is that when the dispersal order is given it contains the line 'no matter what your purpose here is'. Most of time police don't apply that to media people that don't disperse, but legally they can be arrested for still being there.

endure

GCM
The story is being put out is false , the whole tv crew was arrested not only him and they weren't black.

I know. The video actually showed them all being arrested.

The whole thing is a dangerously out of control conspiracy theory in the black community .
And that same conspiracy theory is being enthusiastically pursued by all of the high profile democratic party leaders and the legacy media. CNN have changed their tone a little but only after having their HQ raided and smashed up by "protestors".

We have not seen this kind of riot before, I have seen several piece to camera's with reporters strenuously claiming that it's a peaceful protest but with burning buildings and cars in the background and literally people throwing bottles at them. They are trying to do everything that they can to reframe the wanton destruction of the lowIQ masses, ANTIFA activists and general agitators as a wholesome and peaceful movement against Trumps america. It's pathetic and so transparent that nobody is falling for it.

The last time that there were race riots in the US, every state voted republican afterwards. This could very well lead to what they fear the most a Trump victory in November.

If Trump looses, america as we know it is finished.

PFGEN

GCM
The way it often works in the US is that when the dispersal order is given it contains the line 'no matter what your purpose here is'. Most of time police don't apply that to media people that don't disperse, but legally they can be arrested for still being there.
Having seen the short video clip that is what it looks like. He is calmly asking why he is being arrested but at the same time is not resisting. The two police officers although not responding to his request quietly cuff him and walk him off. None of the shouty stuff from the police or claims of human rights violations from the arrestee.

And that same conspiracy theory is being enthusiastically pursued by all of the high profile democratic party leaders and the legacy media. CNN have changed their tone a little but only after having their HQ raided and smashed up by "protestors".

We have not seen this kind of riot before, I have seen several piece to camera's with reporters strenuously claiming that it's a peaceful protest but with burning buildings and cars in the background and literally people throwing bottles at them. They are trying to do everything that they can to reframe the wanton destruction of the lowIQ masses, ANTIFA activists and general agitators as a wholesome and peaceful movement against Trumps america. It's pathetic and so transparent that nobody is falling for it.

The last time that there were race riots in the US, every state voted republican afterwards. This could very well lead to what they fear the most a Trump victory in November.

If Trump looses, america as we know it is finished.
Happy to be corrected, but going back to the 2011 riots when the scum were thieving left, right and centre: some poor sod of a shop keeper was insisting that all the vermin he saw were black and a female Sky "reporter" was almost desperately trying to chuck a honky face or two into the frame.
She failed miserably: her name escapes me but I'm sure she's had a hairdo or two since then.

Happy to be corrected, but going back to the 2011 riots when the scum were thieving left, right and centre: some poor sod of a shop keeper was insisting that all the vermin he saw were black and a female Sky "reporter" was almost desperately trying to chuck a honky face or two into the frame.
She failed miserably: her name escapes me but I'm sure she's had a hairdo or two since then.
The only bit of TV that stuck with me was the airtime given to Darcus Howe , a man who did very nicely thank you from race baiting.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Having seen the short video clip that is what it looks like. He is calmly asking why he is being arrested but at the same time is not resisting. The two police officers although not responding to his request quietly cuff him and walk him off. None of the shouty stuff from the police or claims of human rights violations from the arrestee.
A lot of criminals when first arrested seem to be compliant, but once they try to get them in the police car they have a change of heart and kick off
watched a fella round here go like that, stopped in his high powered car, cuffed, all seemed to be going well, but then as the door to the big van opened he realised its about to change the scenario and he wont have his peer group to show off to, took four of them to get him in the van
like most drug dealers he was tattood and covered in muscles and full of steroids, and used to pushing people around and getting his own way
the joker still got shoved into the meatwagon though, howling like a girl
best bit was when the tow truck arrived for his macho motor and a large bit of custom plastic fell of the side, the truck diver just ripped it off and threw it inside the car

Latest Threads