Increased Racism on the Site

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Black people are more likely to have issues with positional asphyxia, I haven't read up on the science behind why but the medical experts say that they do, so I haven't argued with them.
Judging by this and the Sickle Cell/Covid 19 condition causing more than it's fair share of deaths in the BAME circles, it seems that their genetic make-up is extremely flawed. Recently it seems that an arrest/police stop can exacerbate any medical condition, perhaps they are allergic to authority!

endure

GCM
Here's the charge sheet detailing exactly the timing of the incident and who said and did what (two of the officers were wearing body cameras), the jury will have to make their minds up as to this one, as it should be.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...d9e96e708a9b0c8ba58/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

" The defendant had his knee on Mr. Floyd's neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds in total. Two minutes and 53 seconds of this was after Mr. Floyd was non-responsive. Police are trained that this type of restraint with a subject in a prone position is inherently dangerous. "

Are you still hysterically going to claim it was a lynching?
Point me to the "hysteria" and I will answer you, otherwise I might simply put you on ignore.

An extra-judicial public killing of a suspected criminal under colour of law is a lynching in my book. As Chauvin has been charged with murder it would appear that his colleagues think so too. It is now up to a jury to decide so my opinion, and yours for that matter, don't count for a bucket of warm piss.

Although perhaps you can tell me what you read that justified Chauvin maintaining pressure on Floyd's neck for two minutes after his colleague said he could find no pulse, hmm?

Point me to the "hysteria" and I will answer you, otherwise I might simply put you on ignore.

An extra-judicial public killing of a suspected criminal under colour of law is a lynching in my book. As Chauvin has been charged with murder it would appear that his colleagues think so too. It is now up to a jury to decide so my opinion, and yours for that matter, don't count for a bucket of warm piss.

Although perhaps you can tell me what you read that justified Chauvin maintaining pressure on Floyd's neck for two minutes after his colleague said he could find no pulse, hmm?
US cops kill plenty of white people, nowhere in the video does it suggest their was a racist motive, the cop did not purposely kill the bloke and the "murder" charge is similar to our manslaughter charge.

But apart from that, yeah its just the same as a lynching :roll:

US cops kill plenty of white people, nowhere in the video does it suggest their was a racist motive, the cop did not purposely kill the bloke and the "murder" charge is similar to our manslaughter charge.

But apart from that, yeah its just the same as a lynching :roll:
Oh dear.

You don't understand the meaning of the word "lynching" (hint: it has nothing to do with race).

Oh dear.

You don't understand the meaning of the word "lynching" (hint: it has nothing to do with race).
Despite the fact the in the US lynching is historically black people getting the good news, its also the deliberate killing of someone else my hysterical little friend.

Here's the charge sheet detailing exactly the timing of the incident and who said and did what (two of the officers were wearing body cameras), the jury will have to make their minds up as to this one, as it should be.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...d9e96e708a9b0c8ba58/optimized/full.pdf#page=1

Do you think it is possible to get a fair trial on this incident?

I read the charge sheet, this from the last paragraph. How can they charge him with 3rd degree murder AND manslaughter with this in the charge sheet? It's not going to take genius to defeat these charges in court.

The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr.Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr.Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

Last edited:

endure

GCM

I read the charge sheet, this from the last paragraph. How can they charge him with 3rd degree murder AND manslaughter with this in the charge sheet? It's not going to take genius to defeat these charges in court.

The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr.Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr.Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

" Charge Description: That on or about May 25 , 2020 , in Hennepin County, Minnesota , Derek Michael Chauvin caused the death ofGeorge Floyd by his culpable negligence , creating an unreasonable risk and taking a chance of causing death or great bodily harm to George Floyd. "

Kneeling on his neck for 2 minutes after your oppo says he can't feel a pulse seems to be creating an unreasonable risk.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
I've just read the last several pages with interest so can someone help me out and tell me why George Floyd was arrested in the first place? Thanks...

endure

GCM
I've just read the last several pages with interest so can someone help me out and tell me why George Floyd was arrested in the first place? Thanks...

He paid in a store with a counterfeit $20 note.

Eggshell skull rule.

Eggshell skull - Wikipedia

Given that the vast majority of US cops walk away from such charges, often despite overwhelming video evidence such as in Rodney King and in the hotel corridor shooting I posted above, I think yes, he will get a fair trial, be acquitted and return to duty to collect his pension before retiring to the Philippines.

If it's all the same to you I would rather see a link to the video than read your explanation of what it would show me.

Good Reply.

MB has a history of biased, sanctimonious , 'only he can possibly know the reality' wibbling, from his very first post. I think he is a undiagnosed bi polar narcissist....no one without a mental health condition can be that much of a tw@t .

Latest Threads