Increased Racism on the Site

Click on her feed. She's pretty much hated by everyone of every colour . .probably for being a gobby air head c*nt , or as she would say '.....Cos I'm blak....' yes, luv, cos you're '.. blak ...' okey dokey
From her picture, I would suggest that she is more cafe au lait than zippitydooda.
I'm also available for those tricky soft furnishings decisions.

Ranting about it on a MILITARY website will have zero effect other than to stereotype yourselves as Alf Garnett, Daily Mail reading, paranoia-inducing, rabid old cnuts with nothing better to do than froth at a keyboard all night because you're too cowardly to address the clear relationship issues you have which result in you spending 99% of your marriage on here collecting "likes" from strangers.
Patronising twat. I don't give a flying f what you think. I am not a west ham fan, don't read the wail, not paranoid, not rabid, not old (only 62...the new 52), don't think I am a coward, and have a good marriage you chod. And besides, Mr Self-Aware, ranting on a MILITARY website about people ranting is pretty funny.

Last edited:
I don't think she does irony. Her musings are littered with YT (Whitey) a somewhat provocative, some may say racist, abbreviation.
Funny how use of that and similar terms is widely condoned, and rarely results in cities catching fire due to the actions of those they're aimed at.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
&th July 2020 is Blackout Day, a day where blacks aren't to spend any money, to show America how important the black dollar is.
Doesn't cost anything to steal though

And in a act of solidarity to their cause, there will be no welfare benefits paid out to anyone identifying as or known to be black on that day.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hopefully somebody will dob her in...
Not as if she's wearing a balaclava... OR, in these times, a surgical mask! No brainer.
Oh, the pink spotty garment is a giveaway as well.
"Hey don't she look like our neighbour, Arlene...?"
Or raid her house while she's out "protesting"!

Here we go...
The Eric Garner case on Staten Island is profoundly unsettling, but perhaps not for the reasons that have gotten the most media attention. Garner was committing a minor offense (selling loose, untaxed cigarettes) and he resisted arrest. Although it didn’t look like much by way of resistance, it certainly justified police use of force against him, especially given his 6'2", 400-pound frame and the fact that the officers on scene didn’t know if he was armed or had any arrest warrants. The type and intensity of the force required to take him into custody is its own debate, as is the exact cause of his death (the autopsy report listed several contributing factors beyond any type of choke hold, including Garner’s obesity, congestive heart failure, and asthma).

The problem, historically, with suspects saying they can’t breathe is that if they actually couldn’t breathe, they wouldn’t be able to utter the words “I can’t breathe.” You tell suspects this all the time. And you’re not alone—you’ll hear firefighters and paramedics tell patients the same thing in the field. It reaches the point where you can get tone-deaf to such claims because you’ve arrested scores of people who assert any and all forms of health trouble, including shortness of breath, in hopes that the cops won’t want to deal with their various maladies and they’ll be able to wriggle out of an arrest.

There was even one which read something along the lines of "anyone who disagrees that the Chinks are a bunch of cnuts is either cowardly blah blah" which I find ironic, since if I was a betting man, the member in question would indeed be too cowardly to say such things in real life in front of real people.
Tell me who he is and I'll knock the trouser-wearing horizontal-eyed-rice-pudding eater into next week.

And I'm sure you were one of the ones who was doing the badly lip-synched Bruce Lee impersonations ("You have offended the Shaolin Temple, and my fam-il-ly. You wanna fight?") to me at that Judo competition we fought at donkey's years ago.

Get your own house in order first, you flipping rice pudding eater.

That's me on ROPs.

Tell me who he is and I'll knock the trouser-wearing horizontal-eyed-rice-pudding eater into next week.

And I'm sure you were one of the ones who was doing the badly lip-synched Bruce Lee impersonations ("You have offended the Shaolin Temple, and my fam-il-ly. You wanna fight?") to me at that Judo competition we fought at donkey's years ago.

Get your own house in order first, you flipping rice pudding eater.

That's me on ROPs.
Well, that's an interesting slant.
I suggest the OP nip it in the bud.

Because the protestors decided they had an opportunity to acquire things for free
You are showing your usual double standards there again.

When it's a cause you like the criminal element don't represent the law abiding majority.

When it's a cause you don't like the criminal element are the only representation.

You are showing your usual double standards there again.

When it's a cause you like the criminal element don't represent the law abiding majority.

When it's a cause you don't like the criminal element are the only representation.
2A protestors don’t burn down police stations, riot, loot, and go third world.

Those brothers would beat you to death for being White, which I don’t think you quite grasp. Nothing remotely peaceful going on in Minneapolis.

Not the point in question. Gun owners. Some of them are a bit murdery. But they are not the law abiding majority. According to you.

Protestors. Some of them are a bit looty. Actually all of them are according to you.

D

Deleted 164106

However many claim that they are ready to, if someone comes for their guns.
Those brothers would beat you to death for being White, which I don’t think you quite grasp.
I've seen a number of photos of the current situation where there is a racial mix in the crowds, and I don't think there have been (admittedly, yet) reports of this happening there.

The original tweet from President Trump has been removed for violating Twitter policy, but it's in other people's tweets - if you start lootin', we start shootin'

As with any rioty, looty occasion, it is bound to happen, just needs a spark.
And a mob.
In this case, a black man dies.
Could have been anything else.
Do you hear the sirens scream across the city?
We've had three hot nights in succession - the riot season is here again

However many claim that they are ready to, if someone comes for their guns.
I've seen a number of photos of the current situation where there is a racial mix in the crowds, and I don't think there have been (admittedly, yet) reports of this happening there.
The 2A is a Constitutional right. Violent protest is not.
Still trying to catch up on the evenings events and discuss local issues at the gym. It is a busy Friday am.

Not the point in question. Gun owners. Some of them are a bit murdery. But they are not the law abiding majority. According to you.

Protestors. Some of them are a bit looty. Actually all of them are according to you.
The term you are looking for is looters. Peaceful assembly has morphed into anarchy.

Latest Threads