Increased Racism on the Site

Alternative viewpoint, second amendment activists protest in the same town against wearing masks whilst carrying weapons and the police do nothing to them.

People protest a man murdered by 4 police officers and the police fire tear gas into the crowd. Rioting ensues at the perceived double standard.

The looting remains inexcusable. And should be vilified as such.
That would be down to the lack of criminal activity and violent attacks on police being committed by the Second Amendment protesters.

What was reported on the first day was CS smoke was fired by police AFTER they had rocks and bottles thrown at them. As far as I can remember the first incidents of vandalism and looting happened before the CS as well.

Who the police kill, and who they don't

The Minneapolis police can also kill a middle aged white woman who had done nothing at all except call them because she was afraid a rape was taking place. She doesn’t count? Or is it because people in her community didn’t riot and loot?

Last edited:

DTBA

War Hero
Black Americans are overwhelmingly more likely to kill white Americans than the reverse, and their lack of intelligence and sense means that they are also far more likely to commit all sorts of other violent crimes.

They have created a narrative where they shouldn't be held accountable for their actions and should be able to do what they like. Unfortunately large amounts of western society seem hell bent on letting them act how they want. They're currently setting fire to a large American city and doing their usual favourites of rape, murder, looting and robbery. Yet the media would have you believe that they are the victims. They are not. They are overwhelmingly the perpetrators.

If that gets up the nose of certain people then so be it. It's as clear as day. It might not be palatable or fashionable, but it's blindingly obvious that they work on a different level. "Racism" is their go to excuse. And to those that spring to their defence, they'd hack you to death for the fun of it.

cam net

Old-Salt
Here's a controversial thought - why not stop bumming up and trying to be America whilst being overrun, whilst apologising for things you can't change from the past?
It's no wonder the UK is in such a vile state....... Grow a pair and stand up.

I'm sick of the whole bloody lot of 'em: whites identifying as black, blacks 'whiting up' for Saturday night cabaret entertainment, white teenagers from Kingston-upon-Thames sounding like they're from Kingston-upon-Jamaica, white apologists, black non-apologists, black labradors pretending to be white, and golden labradors masquerading as dead film icons. The world's gone mad!

guardian_zpsdiwkgpik.jpg

&th July 2020 is Blackout Day, a day where blacks aren't to spend any money, to show America how important the black dollar is.
Doesn't cost anything to steal though

&th July 2020 is Blackout Day, a day where blacks aren't to spend any money, to show America how important the black dollar is.
Doesn't cost anything to steal though

Click on her feed. She's pretty much hated by everyone of every colour . .probably for being a gobby air head c*nt , or as she would say '.....Cos I'm blak....' yes, luv, cos you're '.. blak ...' okey dokey

Although this link doesnt state if they were innocent or guilty when shot, it shows that whitey isnt as safe as they might think.

I note the use of "allegedly" for one trio.

I'm sick of the whole bloody lot of 'em: whites identifying as black, blacks 'whiting up' for Saturday night cabaret entertainment, white teenagers from Kingston-upon-Thames sounding like they're from Kingston-upon-Jamaica, white apologists, black non-apologists, black labradors pretending to be white, and golden labradors masquerading as dead film icons. The world's gone mad!

View attachment 477480
The BBC used to talk in a very posh accent and people used to imitate.
The majority of people used to wear suits.
Scottish people did not wear kilts (it was gaelic highland thing), until the victorian era.
Human beings imitate as part of our learning and behavioural growth.

Conclusions:-
The point is BAME are not some oppresssed minority and sub-consciously the youth in particular can see the correct behaviour to follow is to channel ali G i.e. the imitate the power will get you closer to your dreams.

Click on her feed. She's pretty much hated by everyone of every colour . .probably for being a gobby air head c*nt , or as she would say '.....Cos I'm blak....' yes, luv, cos you're '.. blak ...' okey dokey
I don't think she does irony. Her musings are littered with YT (Whitey) a somewhat provocative, some may say racist, abbreviation.

Latest Threads